2013, Who Did You See?

That's pretty screwed up, I never saw this happen on this website forum before.

If your not logged in, many of the bands listed in this thread are turned into hyper links to purchase something related to the band.

Once your logged in you no longer see those hyperlinks. I'm a bit concerned that once your logged in, what crap in being put into my PC without me knowing

That's pretty screwed up, I never saw this happen on this website forum before.

If your not logged in, many of the bands listed in this thread are turned into hyper links to purchase something related to the band.

Once your logged in you no longer see those hyperlinks. I'm a bit concerned that once your logged in, what crap in being put into my PC without me knowing

Weird. I never read this board without being logged in so I've never seen anything like that here.

Lol,hate to say it but Bon jovi puts on a damn good show,one of the best live shows going

This.
I've actually seen them twice: for the first time two years ago in Dresden and I was totally blown away.
Then again, last year show in Prague wasn't that awesome, probably it was because of Sambora's absence. But still pretty badass.

Airbourne is badass live, how was Nickelback?

Nickelback? Pretty much what I expected, I am not a big fan of this band, but I got a free ticket :) they are tight and play their simple rock songs with catchy choruses well. BTW, soo many chicks there. The first two rows looked like a beauty queen contest.