- - - 21- 12 - 2012 - - - ¿ The beggining of a new age ?

No the Americans can stop meteriors the size of Texas from hitting the planet, so the movies say. Chuck Norris can wipe out villages in Vietnam. With the yanks we can fucking survive anything.

Speaking of the end of the world. I heard a prediction over a year ago that said once American attacks Iran, China, with the help of the mexicans, with try to invade america through the south, possibly with the aid of cuba.

I thought it was relavent to post this now, since Iran has now peeked the attention of the world with its nuclear actions.

Not to say I believe it, but I always consider the possibility

Silver Incubus said:
Speaking of the end of the world. I heard a prediction over a year ago that said once American attacks Iran, China, with the help of the mexicans, with try to invade america through the south, possibly with the aid of cuba.

I thought it was relavent to post this now, since Iran has now peeked the attention of the world with its nuclear actions.

Not to say I believe it, but I always consider the possibility

haha bring those mother fuckers on

Mexicans are piss, we'll kick their asses again. They wont make it through Texas. Even if china attacks U.S. soil I would be safe. I live in Wisconsin, we are all hick ass hunters. Michigan, wisconsin, and minnesota are pure hunting people. we would be sitting in the woods in our tree stands blasting gooks with shotguns and old lever action remmingtons. it would be vietnam all over again. we would be like the vietcong ambushing them and setting traps. lol all those chinks have are shitty ak-47 which shoot piss for accuracy.

The Soulforged said:
haha bring those mother fuckers on

Mexicans are piss, we'll kick their asses again. They wont make it through Texas. Even if china attacks U.S. soil I would be safe. I live in Wisconsin, we are all hick ass hunters. Michigan, wisconsin, and minnesota are pure hunting people. we would be sitting in the woods in our tree stands blasting gooks with shotguns and old lever action remmingtons. it would be vietnam all over again. we would be like the vietcong ambushing them and setting traps. lol all those chinks have are shitty ak-47 which shoot piss for accuracy.
fool

^ :lol:

and, who cares, really. alot of shit will probably be happening, and there isnt really a damn thing that people can do about it. just let it happen rather than getting all upset and anxious about it. people worry too much about it.