247,000 radio listeners for First NMF

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
This is our conservative estimation based on much higher numbers we received from KWTF for a listener count. The number is based on the number of different radio stations, both internet and FM that streamed the feed as it was life, with out any rebroadcasts. We had internet station partners from around the world, and a few key FM stations broadcasting it live, with the BEEP button and about a 5 second delay to catch the "F-Bombs" off the stage...(they must have really been sweating with Cage was on ; )

Robert, if your out there viewing this, would be great to get the affiliate stations that rebroadcast the shows on Friday and Saturday. And exactly which bands on Friday got out since there was some technical issues with that night.

:headbang:

This is our conservative estimation based on much higher numbers we received from KWTF for a listener count. The number is based on the number of different radio stations, both internet and FM that streamed the feed as it was life, with out any rebroadcasts. We had internet station partners from around the world, and a few key FM stations broadcasting it live, with the BEEP button and about a 5 second delay to catch the "F-Bombs" off the stage...(they must have really been sweating with Cage was on ; )

Robert, if your out there viewing this, would be great to get the affiliate stations that rebroadcast the shows on Friday and Saturday. And exactly which bands on Friday got out since there was some technical issues with that night.

:headbang:

All bands got aired on Friday on KWTF, When our main computer went down I used the clubs computer to broadcast until I could configure the recording machine to broadcast. During that time our stream dropped off the net several times, that was fixed after Six Minute Century by rebooting the router. We then switched to our recording machine for the broadcast to free up the club's computer... had a few people tell me we had a echo that turned out to be the soundcard, I was able to fix that relatively quick but the issues Im sure caused the stations to drop for Fri night for the first hour

Saturday night however was error free and slamming, this is when we got the numbers including the 4977 that saw the live video. I didnt have any video archiving software installed ( it was on the damaged PC ), to be honest I didnt think the video was actually going to work.

To answer your question, I havent been in contact with all of the stations to find out how many toughed out the issues on fri night, I've been rebuilding and upgrading our equipment so the issues we encountered will never happen again. I will contact them and post. this may take a few days.

to end on a good note, the damaged pc is rebuilt and upgraded with a MOTU card...... Thanks to Nightmare Records and Eagle Pro Computer that machine will go on line tomorrow a much better machine it now is a 3.2 ghz duo core AMD 64 X2 6400 with a ASUS M2N-SLI Motherboard with 4gigs of OCZ GOLD XTC Ram. This machine combined with the 3.2 ghz core 2 duo intel Eaglepro Machine should do anything KWTF can ever need

Hi.

My name is Luco and I'm one of the founders and Dj's of www.powermetalradio.com :headbang: from The Netherlands.

We've been streaming the final day of the Nightmare Metal Fest 2008 live from our studio and have been enjoying it very much.
The sound quality had a little disturbance in the beginning and some errors in the connection too, but that was solved very soon also by chatting with the guy ( sorry, can't remember his name ) who took care of the streaming and so on.

We all loved to watch the festival on the laptops we had connected too and that also helped us, because we were playing some music over here during the breaks.
We want to do it again next time and also our listeners loved it too.

It was great and we hope to work together more in the future.

Please tune in sometimes and listen to Power Metal Radio.

www.powermetalradio.com