28.03.2008 · BRAINSTORM ANNOUNCE FIRST SUMMER FESTIVAL APPEARANCES

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
Hi Brainiacs,

the Braintrain rolled through Europe on full steam and we are back home now preparing for the summer festivals and more shows in the fall (see pressrelease below picture collage). Let me say that this tour really was a blast - and so typical for Brainstorm with all the hassle in the run-up for the tour such as the re-booking of some dates due to reasons beyond our control... the whole band starting the tour with a flu, lost cymbals, some serious food poisoning, all the usual Spinal Tap tour adventures and not to forget myself, as I had to sit out some dates of the tour due to very important and serious family issues that beared no delay. Having said that, I would like to thank our good friend and guitar-wizard Tom Naumann for helping out here on guitars and doing an amazing job in filling in for me on the dates that I unfortunately had to miss. You delivered the goods, brother! Thanks a lot.

Also, Toni did an amazing job on bass as well, that guy really knows how to groove, so thanks for the warm welcome you Brainiacs gave both killer-bumble-Bs, Toni & Tom. Please find some first pictures here for your viewing pleasure and watch out for more pics and some personal words and views reflecting the tour from each of us soon. To all you Brainiacs out there, thanks for a great tour, you rule! See you on the summer festivals!!!

Rock hard, ride free and God bless you all!

Todde & Brainstorm

news2803.jpg

METAL BLADE PRESSRELEASE:

Metal Blade’s finest power metallers, Germany’s Brainstorm returned from the first leg of their European „Downburst“ tour and proved once again that they are one of the best live bands around the globe. “The tour was a blast and we can’t wait to hit the summer festivals this year as soon as possible!”,” quotes mainman Todde. “Our fans and the band built such a strong unity every night, singing along and banging heads as if there was no tomorrow. Unbelievable. amazing, impressing, wonderful! This made us speechless not only once during the tour.”

Here’s a first rundown on festivals Brainstorm will play during this summer:

19. - 21.06.2008 D - Kleinwenkheim @ Queens Of Metal 2008
27. - 28.06.2008 D - Härtsfeldsee @ Rock am Härtsfeldsee Festival
10. - 13.07.2008 CZ - Vizovice @ Masters Of Rock Festival
17. - 19.07.2008 D - Osterode @ Rock Harz Open Air
03. - 09.07.2008 SLO - Tolmin @ Metal Camp

The first Brainstorm club show for fall 2008 is confirmed as well:

29.11.2008 D - Andernach @ JUZ Live Club

Guys You rocked I really have to thank the band for what they are doing. You have been amazing. I never thought that Brainstorm would be such a killer live on stage. Even my girlfriend who is listening to a very different kind of metal enjoyed You a lot.
Andy, great voice and especially great communication with the crowd.
And what makes me really happy is that I saw two of your concerts in one week (both the Metal Camp and Masters of Rock).

Let metal be strong and let it live long.