05.02.2006 · BRAINSTORM ANNOUNCE FIRST RUN OF FESTIVAL SHOWS FOR 2006

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
news_050206.jpg

Hi Brainiacs,

time to break the silence, dudes. We are proud to announce a first pack of festival dates for Brainstorm in 2006. Our first show this year will see our live debut in Oslo, Norway on the Ragnarock Kick Off, followed by a nice trip to Granada, Spain for Atarfe Vega Rock and some cool German festivals like the Sägfestival, this years Rock Hard Festival and a stop in our neighbourhood on the Rock Am Härtsfeldsee. Also, we are very happy to say that 2006 will see the long overdue return to the UK where Brainstorm will play the mighty Bloodstock UK Metalfest. Really very looking forward to kick some serious ass this year and seeing all of you again. More shows are close to be confirmed, so stay tuned for more to come.

Rock hard, ride free and god bless you all!

Todde and Brainstorm

Brainstorm Live:

24.02.06 Ragnarock Kick Off Oslo (N)
10.03.06 Atarfe Vega Rock Atarfe-Granada (E)
19.05.06 Sägfestival Greding (D)
02/04.06.06 Rock Hard Festival Amphitheater, Gelsenkirchen (D)
16/17.06.06 Rock Am Härtsfeldsee Dischingen (D)
30.09.06 Bloodstock 06 UK Metalfest Derby (UK)

kick ass!! i want to move to europe, preferably sweden or greece sooo bad!!

ya know, with the right promoting...i think a US tour would be very succesfull for brainstorm. maybe get 1 or 2 supporters that are good names to attract attention. i think alot of bands think they have alot less fans in areas in the US than they really do. probably the main cause is so many people here download music with that ipod fancy stuff, or burn cds. and mabe got like a huge tour, but like a 15 show sweep?

i know many foreign metal bands have been quite surprised when they come here to see the venues near filled :D

just make sure you play somewhere i can get to, which would be Philly, New York, or New jersery, lol.

Yeah!!! Happy to see the guys getting some show dates. It always feels like a long time for us when they are taking a holiday....as I'm sure it goes by too fast for them!:hotjump:

I´m currently thinking about going to the Saegfestival in Greding, which is a 420km (one direction) trip = 840km = ~75Liter Gasoline = ~90€ (guessed values *hehe*) so about 4times more than one Ticket. Still not sure anyway, but chances are i`ll be there, because i can see Brainstorm *AND* Mercenary.

Anyone also going there?

regards
Sebastian

sj said:
but chances are i`ll be there, because i can see Brainstorm *AND* Mercenary.

Anyone also going there?

nope, although it's of course tempting to have BS and Merc on the same billing again. But......I'm still hoping for Merc to be added to the RHF ;) *crosses fingers*

I read the news from the Mailshot,

Brainstorm Are Playing Bloodstock, That will be so cool! I hope Brainstorm get at least an hour! Bloodstock is looking like an awesome festival, 3 great bands on the bill Primal Fear, Axel Rudi Pell and Now Brainstorm! it's gonna be Awesome!

www.bloodstock.uk.com for more info! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :worship: :worship: :worship: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

No-Mercy said:
kick ass!! i want to move to europe, preferably sweden or greece sooo bad!!

ya know, with the right promoting...i think a US tour would be very succesfull for brainstorm. maybe get 1 or 2 supporters that are good names to attract attention. i think alot of bands think they have alot less fans in areas in the US than they really do. probably the main cause is so many people here download music with that ipod fancy stuff, or burn cds. and mabe got like a huge tour, but like a 15 show sweep?

i know many foreign metal bands have been quite surprised when they come here to see the venues near filled :D

just make sure you play somewhere i can get to, which would be Philly, New York, or New jersery, lol.

I'm all for a Pennsylvania show. It seems like Philly has been getting skipped by a lot of the big metal tours recently.