2nd acoustic show, Wroclaw

yv

wears vegetables
Mar 25, 2003
Amstelveen, NL
eeritrocite.com
I've just been back from 2nd acoustic show and I must tell it was just amazing. To be honest I was afraid of seeing guyz playing Santa glorifying songs, but it wasn't alike, definitely..
They don't need plug to sound powerfull, 2 acoustic guitars and breathtaking voices are far enough. I just stared and listened, wordless.
The set was mostly of judgement, fine day to exit (yay!) and natural disaster (3 songs as far as I can remember). Covers: the Beatles and hope plus some weird improvisations :) The brightest moments for me: flying, devil devil :D, inner silence, one last goodbye, temporary peace, balance..

They told us also there would be DVD recordings in Cracow, Poland 23th of February next year.. YAY!

i know they liked wroclaw the most, though people's reaction in krakow was much ethusastic. anyway, it was worth to see them both (concerts) as they were quite different... and warsaw was the worst (or i rather shoud say the least good) one, though there was some unique and funny moments as well (for example vin talking to little elephant or dancing during In The Dog House, he was pretending old farmer or sth of that sort).

Sopel said:
i know they liked wroclaw the most, though people's reaction in krakow was much ethusastic. anyway, it was worth to see them both (concerts) as they were quite different... and warsaw was the worst (or i rather shoud say the least good) one, though there was some unique and funny moments as well (for example vin talking to little elephant or dancing during In The Dog House, he was pretending old farmer or sth of that sort).

nah i thought warsaw was the best one like. who said otherwise sopel? not me.

The warsaw gig was in fact the shortest one but as I heard the atmosphere was the best of all three..
after all never mind which one was the best...
We had a great oportunity to see Anathema live in a very personal way and that's what count.
It was a great spiritual journey...

in warsaw i couldn't stand people talking around me and i haven't notice it in krakow and wroclaw. but your're right... i does not make sense to argue which one was the best etc.