anathema acoustic show in milan, italy, 12th dec 2004

opethpainter

the psychedelic servant
Jan 20, 2002
italy
jump.to
well, there's a lot of things to say about the concert... people felt it strange at the beginning, but after the 1st song all were clapping at the artists on stage.

i don't remember the order of the songs... angelica & hope from eternity, duncan's songs (& thanks to him) from alternative 4 plus inner silence, pressure, temporary peace, leave no trace from AFDTE, are you there, electricity, flying form AND, eleanor rigby (beatles), wish you were here (PF), a nirvana's song and a crazed out country song played by danny at the end... i think this is the bill.

what about the rest... since i had time to spend i waited for the people to go away, and to be able to talk with the band later [and sign poster & booklet too of course]. i hope we didn't came out to be boring, but well, i couldn't let this go away... about the DVD, don't search for it at the moment, since the bros confirmed it isn't out yet. i think danny will keep us up to date.

i've got 20 pictures too, taken yesterday night, and you can find them at http://opethpainter.altervista.org... just check out for the voice "anathema acoustic live..." and go browsing the site if you want. there are also some extra pics of me&theband or just something i shot out that night like milan road pictures eheh... pm me if you want...
for the interested people [i know there are a lot here] i'll post in the next days also the blackfield pics, who played here in milan just 2 days ago.

and now comes the interesting thing... well me and my friend met this beautiful girl called angelina and talked with her a lot. i told her to check this place, so if she's reading these words, i praise her to write me @ gfqcri@tin.it at least to get her personal photos. strange mail address, i know, but it works perfectly.

"goodbye & hello" to all you people of the board ;)

ok let's post some extras:

anat01.jpg

me&vinnie:
anat02.jpg

ever heard about "viale zara" in milan?
anat03.jpg

The gig you saw in milan was part of a tour called Acoustic Eternity. They played in my hometown Timisoara, Romania and they were great! One sad thing happend though, after the brake, they had an electricity(not the song, the real thing) black out, and vince's guitar became totaly silent, so they had to finish much earlyer the it was supposed to. anyway, i will upload the pictures i have in a few days and i will let you know where.

PS: i got my acoustic guitar signed by the guys!!! now i have to buy a new one, cause i won't ruin this one!!!!!

_________
steff

hey ikeaboy... if you mean wan = woman, i don't think i'll post her picture here, since i don't know if she would like to. i told her to write me since this is the only way she can contact me again.

was there an after party? how may people were there?

there was a similar concert in timisoara (romania) last friday as well. about 350 spectators (limited number of tickets) and a great after party

opethpainter said:
hey ikeaboy... if you mean wan = woman, i don't think i'll post her picture here, since i don't know if she would like to. i told her to write me since this is the only way she can contact me again.

bust.gif