3 Day Weekend..................

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
:headbang:
Alright .......... What the plan....Tonight Sadus in Sacramento....
I am going to Monkey Wrench Tattoo tomorrow for yet more ink..... and a killer BBQ on SUNDAY!!!!!!
What are your plans..????
:kickass: :kickass: :kickass::Smokin: :Smokin: :puke: :zombie: o_O

Wait i gave that up 7 years ago!!!!!!!!

Wife picks me up from work, we haul the kids out to the 'rents cabin in the woods,

then get up and enjoy nature before heading down to the family reunion in VA, at a really nice park.

then back to the cabin for the rest of the weekend.

Wife and i visited the cabin a couple of weeks ago for the first time, really neat little place very rustic, solid interior with wood paneling made from an old barn or barns for special weathered effect.

Close to Gettysburg PA.

My mom gave me a point of reference of a place called Miss Irene's....she failed to mention it was a BYOB tittie bar...:D

Is it at CAmp Crystal Lake?????
Watch you don't get Cabin Fever....
ANd Becareful Cause the Hills have Eyes!!!!!

Next!!!!

Chill with friends on Saturday, maybe catch XMEN 3 on Sunday. Probably have a BBQ monday at some point. I kinda let days happen as they happen

Going fishing tommarrow morning, x-men 3 at night. bbq on sunday (bought steaks and burgers tonight). monday lay around watch the white sox and eat junk food.

BBQ ribs sometime this weekend - really wish I had my Aunt Mary's Potato salad recipe - hang with wife and kids - work around house.

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

:headbang: Well I went to the stock car races last night (satureday) Today I'm just going to be lazy Monday I will be going to a picnic with the 'rents.

medalmaidan said:
:headbang: Well I went to the stock car races last night (satureday) Today I'm just going to be lazy Monday I will be going to a picnic with the 'rents.
:worship: :worship: :worship:

Holy Shit everyone she posted. Go get her Tad!!! :D

Drank a bunch of beer on Friday and got the new Peeping Tom album
Saturday-BBQ'D some brats
Sunday-went up to Muskegon and climbed this dune with a bunch of friends and sat around drinking beers and enjoyed the view. It took us three and a half hours to get up the thing. Granted we stopped frequently to get in the shade and have a few beers(it was 94*:erk: ). Afterwards, we went back down and swam in Lake Michigan.
hoffmastersp.jpg

Monday-Didn't do much of anything