O/T - Wildcard Weekend

T_man357

Locked & Loaded
Jan 7, 2004
U.S.A.
web.archive.org
Well, it's that time of the year again and I can't wait for next weekend to see who the Pats play... But for now I'll concentrate on today & tomorrow....

This is pretty much how I see it playing out...

SAT: Seahawks + 10.5 (I don't expect them to win, but 3 scores is alot of points on the road. The NFL really should do something to prevent a 7-9 team from being in the playoffs!! I mean the Shithawks suck!! Always have and probably always will)

Colts -2.5 (Seems like the easiest pick of the weekend.... I want to see the Jets win just so they can come here and get another beatdown but Sanchez vs. Manning in the playoffs... I have to go Manning)

SUN: Ravens -3 (The Ravens, they're just the better team! And next to N.E. probably the scariest of all the playoff teams!!)

Eagles -3 (Could change my mind on this one tomorrow after reading the Sunday paper, but besides the dog killer they have a pretty good defense that no one talks about.. All the so-called "experts" and fans seem to be on the Packers and that always makes me a little nervous. I'm not a GB fan but would love to see Clay Matthews win Defensive Player of the Year, he so deserves it!!)

Thraxx, you must get all the news out there that doesn't get national coverage... Why did Al Davis fire Cable? I mean he swept the division and really seemed to have them playing, I just don't get it.. I mean we both know any decent coach with a good rep isn't going to Oakland to have retard Al handcuff them.. Just wondering if you have any insight on that.

And just a personal opinion...It's all day fucking retarded to change a rule end of season primarily for the playoffs!! This Commisioner is a brain dead jackass!! Between this, the overseas games every team hates and the proposed 18 game season this clown should be shot!!