O/T: How 'bout that Rodney Peete call! Huh?

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
I seem to recall a fantasy thread prior to the start of the NFL season and I said "draft Rodney Peete, I bet he'll wind up playing this year in Carolina" Now he is the starter, has a 96 QB rating, and the team is 3 and 0. Am I clairvoyant or what?? OK, OK, I know the Panthers prolly won't make the playoffs, but you have to admit, I was the only person in the world who said "Rodney Peete" at the beginning of the season. I've always liked Rodney, not an all-pro, but he is a class act, and is better than many starters in the league IMHO (Collins, Fiedler, Frerotte, etc) and is easily the best back-up in the league. Good luck to the Panthers, good guys deserve to win.

Even though I am a Browns guy (hey, I'm from Ohio) I've actually considered taking in a Panthers home game this year. I'm heading down to Myrtle Beach for a DOWN show at the HOB anyway, so I was like "hey guys' lets watch DOWN, and then wake up and catch a Panthers game" One thing about NFL football, I don't care who is playing, live games are FUN to be at. No other live sport like it. The speed, the quickness, the sound of the hits, watching the schemes unfold from your seats, the wave, the beer, heckling the visiting teams wives, unless you are at a Bengals game, then you heckle the home teams' wives, and the ownership, coaches, and players. Actually, I don't want the Bengals to ever win. I have as much fun booing the Bengals and getting beligerent at PBS as I do watching the Browns in the dog pound.