3 Inches Of Blood

Ayeka

Hell Bent For Leather!
Feb 23, 2002
Visit site
Any fans here? Kickass new band! Heavy Metal but signed to Roadrunner! :eek: who'd've thought it? A sign of the times for sure! Anyway I hear Accept, Judas Priest, and the squealy bits from Stand Up And Shout by Dio in them :headbang: and Running Wild references are inevitable cos they have songs about pirates. Wooooooh. Anyway, they're cool, go check!

I heard the entire disc at my bud's shop. It's cool, but I'm not quite sold on them. I suppose I should buy it & see if it grows on me. I hear Priest, Maiden, Metallica & Dio in there. They have an old school sound to them, but they are a modern metal band...
I don't know if I much care for the two singer thing. It's so Linkin Park...

Ohhh, I dunno...Linkin Park would melt if they had the bastard son of Rob Halford amongst their ranks. I think this is the only two-singer combination I've heard in a new band that actually works...their screams and roars compliment each other so well, it's such a basic concept but I can't believe someone's only just got the point of it.

Ayeka said:
Ohhh, I dunno...Linkin Park would melt if they had the bastard son of Rob Halford amongst their ranks. I think this is the only two-singer combination I've heard in a new band that actually works...their screams and roars compliment each other so well, it's such a basic concept but I can't believe someone's only just got the point of it.
I might have to pick up this disc. I had it in my hand last night, but passed on it...

I really should've put this in my first post: www.3inchesofblood.com a few songs will run their way through on the front page. The first sample is Deadly Sinners which is probably their most known song :)