3 of Your Favorite Lame Songs

Acujer

Apr 14, 2008
Sometimes you just fall in love with songs that are dorky or lame, but you can't help it. You crank it up in your car, and you sing along when you're alone, but you never admit you'd like the song around other people. Well, here you can finally come clean.

1) I Remember You- Skid Row. There are about 5 Skid Row songs I think are amazing. This one is the best though, and I still play it on guitar and sing it once in a while. Who hasn't shagged to this song if you're over 30? 18 and Life, Quicksand Jesus, Wasted Time are top notch songs!

2) When It's Love- Van Halen- It reminds me of some time in high school and some girl, but I don't know which girl. Just some girl. Reminds me when I worked at a Chevron gas station in high school. I don't care what anyone says, the first 3 albums with Sammy Hagar, Eddie Van Halen reached a whole new level of guitar playing maturity. I'd like to see anyone else nail the solo to 5150. Plus, there isn't a tequila in any of your average bars that will have anything as good as Cabo Wabo Anejo. Patron, Don Julio, Cazadores, all submit to the Mighty Cabo Wabo Anejo.

3) Ironic- Alanis Morisette- Maybe it's only lame because I'm a guy, but I love the entire Jagged Little Pill album. Actually I have every one of her albums and even went to see her live once by myself. As you can imagine, I can't go bragging about this one if I want to keep my guy friends.

What's your 3?