Your Favorite Headbang Songs

KriZDondir

New Metal Member
Sep 28, 2011
so which are your favorite headbang songs?

well here are mine (Not in order):

In Flames-Scream
In Flames-Colony
In Flames-Could Connected
In Flames-Only For The Weak
In Flames- Trigger
The Gazette-Filth In The Beauty
Linkin Park-One Step Closer
3 Inches of Blood-Deadly Sinners
Trivium-Pull Harder on The Strings of Your Martyr
Korn-Y'All want a single say
Seo Taiji-Feel The Soul
Maximum The Hormone- Buiikikaesu
Children of Bodom- If you want peace...prepare for war

sure i forgot some but these are some of my favorite

Not sure if Trollin'...

With a list like that I really hope so though. There's probably 4 songs on there I actually like though.

Not sure if Trollin'...

With a list like that I really hope so though. There's probably 4 songs on there I actually like though.

trolling? why because I ask you for ur opinion???

and wow u like only 4 songs??!??!?!?! well I have big news for you this is my list not your , its mine! ok now slow T-H-E-S-E A-R-E M-Y F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E S-O-N-G-S...got it?

trolling? why because I ask you for ur opinion???

and wow u like only 4 songs??!??!?!?! well I have big news for you this is my list not your , its mine! ok now slow T-H-E-S-E A-R-E M-Y F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E S-O-N-G-S...got it?

And nope, still don't get it. I don't know any language where words are separated by dashes every letter :loco:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, their happy stuff just lacks that punch. The entirety of Pestilence just feels like Demon Carcass is slamming your face into a wall.

I like the Faceless to an extent. Xenochrist is a pretty sick song. Michael Keene blew up for awhile there and it was pretty annoying since most of his stuff just reminds me of Cynic riffs. That and for the longest time he only used 3 fingers :l Power to him though, he made it work.

The new stuff is pretty good too. They were pretty good when I saw them last week. All 3 songs they got to play after the bullshit gun threat occurred :l