Your top five in flames song

Nocturnal Emperor

Why so serious ?
Jun 8, 2002
Manchester United Kingdom
what are your 5 fave in flames song. Also if you dont like in flames or are disgusted by R2R dont bother posting some stupid reply.

1.Moonshield
2.Pinball Map
3.Artifacts Of The Black Rain
4.Ordinary Story
5.Jotun

other faves are
colony, clayman, december flower, only for the weak, behind space, inspid 2000, zombie inc, cloud connected,

Wow you're an idiot. Congratulations on such a well though out and intelligent post. Have you even listened to them? I can understand the dislike for them if you haven't listened to anything from "The Jester Race" and before but still don't be an idiot and make stupid posts like that just because you don't like them.

Moonshield (Probably my favorite overall metal song too)
Dead God in Me
In Flames
Zombie Inc.
Stand Ablaze

AHH that was hard to pick just 5!!

1. DECEMBER FLOWER !!! (solo = godlike)
2. Swim
3. Man Made God (maybe my favorite metal instrumental too)
4. Embody the Invisible
5. Episode 666 (i really wanna put Morphing into Primal or The Hive here too)

very hard decisions. farthest ive ever gone with my in flames favs was my 2 most favorite. now that i look at it, its a pretty album-diverse top 5. IF rools

edit: dying sun, you're a fucking moron. why even waste your time posting here? everyone else posting on this thread is going to be a IF fan. so shut the fuck up, no one wants to hear your opinion on here anyways

As Nocturnal said.. if youve got a an opinion like that whcih is obviously not funny or clever keep it to yourself if you hate In Flames so much why come into a thread titled "Your top 5 in flames songs" ?

this will be tough...

(in no order)
Man Made God (good call on whoever said it may well be their favorite instrumental.. it's my favorite)
Goliath's Disarm their Davids
Dead Eternity
Ordinary Story
Subterrainean

tough decision.. pretty incomplete, though, as I haven't fully bonded with Whoracle yet and don't own Clayman.