3 word story

"Out Of Cold", "Rose A Beast" and "Made Him Feel" were 3 consecutive screwed up ones... Seriously, always read the above so that it makes sense before posting. It makes this thread much more entertaining. :)

Back to topic: was a gnarly

depths of hell!

MrFast said:
"Out Of Cold", "Rose A Beast" and "Made Him Feel" were 3 consecutive screwed up ones... Seriously, always read the above so that it makes sense before posting. It makes this thread much more entertaining. :)

Back to topic: was a gnarly
THANK YOU MR. FAST. My stupid post got deleted or something but it was going to say the same exact thing basically. Darkstone, your posts make no sense. :erk:

away from the

Stop trying to convince me that the thread is messed up, because I know for a fact that it's what you're saying.

How does "Decided to run" lead off of "depths of hell!"? First of all, you can't have a verb without a noun. Second of all, you notice how I put an exclamation point at the end of my 3 words, denoting the end of a sentence? Again, your post doesn't make any sense, but now I have to lead from it, because that's how it goes.