30.10.2010 Nosturi - Helsinki (FIN)

Cari

Jul 7, 2008
Anyone besides me (I´ll go as it looks like...) ?

(and I am not really about the venue tbh...so far haven´t seen a gig there where I really liked the sound-quality...)

bought my ticket yesterday :D
(and it´s ugly - green, lame looking...XD)

Looks like it's time to start planning a trip from the UK once I work out how to get tickets! Languages were never my strong point...

if you need help, let me know :)
the tiketti page is also in english, so it shouldn´t be a problem :)

Thanks for the offer, I did find the tikketi page's English version so my tix will be arriving in my email box soon. Just got to book flights and accommodation next, after we decide how long we want to stay!

are you planning on staying in a hostel or hotel`?

aaanyways, if you need help or advice, let me know :)

I think it's going to be a hotel. We'll probably stay a few days so I need to look at the places we'll want to visit and find some hotels in that area. I'm far too old to be roughing it in a hostel!

Any recommendations for things to do and see would be welcome though, I've never been to Helsinki before.

go to Suomenlinna and plan quite a few hours for this...
also you should go and see the Uspenski-Cathedral, maybe also the Sibelius Monument and the church in the rock...

that´s what immediately comes to my hungover mind...

Setlist

Intro
holmgard
portage
one more
curse
jarisleif
violin-501
tvg
mikla
rrr
supernaut/rasputin
sahti
battle

and yeah, the gig was, ehrm, brutal. and being frontrow was a battle. and after this I didnt have warpaint on my arms anymore, but permanent warpaint aka bruises all over my body XD

and I so "Loved" the security, when he was told there were people kicking and pushing too extreme: "Welcome to a rockconcert". wow, really? we were at a rockgig, i´ve never been at one before, I feel so proud *rolls eyes*

I have an enormous bruise on my leg, no idea how I got it (well, there are a few contenders but it's a weird place to get a bruise in a rock club) but aren't unexplained bruises the sign of having had a good time?

In that case, I had an excellent time! I have to say it wasn't the most friendly of venues but it was worth it for the experience.

i could go to a fight-club then aswell, i´d have the same LOL

and once more i had to realize i simply dont like the venue and the staff there...XD

You're just trying to make me jealous, aren't you? Just because I could only go to one gig.... I'm going to sit in the corner now and sob into my tea.