29.10. 2010 Pakkahuone - Tampere (FIN)

my ticket even doesn´t have the city and/or venue printed on it, just the date LOL interesting XD i hope it´s working in the end XD

I'm going. Already got the ticket in my hands. Well, almost anyway - I'll have to print it out first. (Bought the pdf version.)

yay, someone else...:D

do you have any idea how early to come to get into the first rows (when it comes to the combination of Turisas and gig in Finland I am not having a clue XD)? XD

do you have any idea how early to come to get into the first rows (when it comes to the combination of Turisas and gig in Finland I am not having a clue XD)? XD

To be honest, I don't know. I've seen Turisas only once so far, and that was at a festival. I've been to other gigs at Pakkahuone and have ended up getting fairly close to the stage even though I've shown up around the time the support bands have started playing. But then again, I don't usually try to get into the first or even second row. This time I'll get there earlier, that's for sure. Can't miss Kiuas. ;)

hm...XD
i also dont wanna miss Kiuas, at least not at the first of the three shows...depending on how good they´re live (havent seen em live so far) I´ll decide for Helsinki and Turku *laughing*

Setlist

Intro
holmgard
portage
one more
curse
jarisleif
violin-501
tvg
mikla
rrr
supernaut/rasputin
sahti
battle

yaps, it was...and it´s awesome. :D :D
check youtube, someone might already have uploaded it...

What an excellent gig! :Spin: The new song - The March of the Varangian Guards(?) - sounded good. (I don't know if I heard the name right.) Can't wait to hear the whole album!

i think it was guard...some understood "guide", some understood "god"...*laughing* whatever, it indeed sounded good :D

Great gig indeed! Loved the new song - I heard 'guard(s)' - and Supernaut, which I heard for the first time performed by Turisas.

At the merch stand after the gig my wife bought a t-shirt. There was a deal that if you buy worth of > 50 € you'll get a drum skin signed by the whole band. Well, we skipped that opportunity this time. But there was a lady who also wanted to buy a 15 € shirt, but they didn't accept but hard cash, and she had only a debit card with her. So, I lended her a 20 Euro note so she can have her shirt. All for the good cause, right?

Well, it happened that the merch salesguy was a bit short of 5 euros for the change, so he offered the signed drum skin as a compensation for the missing amount. As I was the one who lended the money, the lady let me have the drum skin! Yay!