31.10.2010 Klubi - Turku (FIN)

Cari

Jul 7, 2008
Sooo, I guess I´ll do three in a row, so if it works out, I´ll be there aswell...

Anyone joining me? XD

yesterday no ticket-shop had it, now today it showed up at tiketti...so I am running to that store again...i fear the guy working there thinks I am insane XD

If there is someone who needs a place to stay at overnight - let me know.
I am staying at Omena Hotel and have free space (for a little money to "give away") ;)

Thank you guys and Netta :D. That gig surely set a new standard for the concept of "great gig"!
Photos will follow and I think I even got some material for a comic. ;) (No need to fear!) :lol:

No photos from the Helsinki gig I'm afraid. It was just impossible! ... You may know why.

So glad I decided to come to Turku after all!

I loved the gig, best of that mini.tour. couldnt have enjoyed it more :D
my 10th turisas gig became one of the best and most fun gigs I ever attended :D

Setlist:

Intro
holmgard
portage
dnieper
one more
jarisleif
violin-501
the messenger
tvg
mikla
rrr
supernaut/rasputin
sahti (and this dance-thingy...no clue how it´s called)
battle

the gig being a K18 gig, was sooo easy going...being there like an hour before entry and you´re the only one "queuing" XD
and beer-showers and dropped glasses are less worse than young-drunk-want-to-stand-frontrow-idiots XD

you know my wish, so I dont need to repeat it...besides I always love looking at pics, i am a photo-looking-junkie XD

damn, someone was faster with posting it XD

i understood parts, but at least I am making progress...it´s gets more and more what I understand *laughing*

but anyways, thanks for posting :)

Great, almost word by word the conversation between the drunken messenger-"bartender" and Mathias. :lol:

Ah, memories. :rofl:

"Warlordista voisi tulla myös hyvä stand-up-koomikko, mikäli hän sille uralle tahtoisi lähteä."
English: "Warlord could become a good stand-up comedian, if he wishes to take on that profession."

Probably :lol:

But In my opinion that reporter blabbered awfully lot about his youth and memories about how lame Turku supposedly is...

god don´t get me started on my person beer-shower again XD XD
seriously...my bag smells like a walking beer-can ;))
buuuut one good thing it had: it kept me pretty cool, and my hair looked good after the beer-treatment hahahahahahaha XD

yeah, indeed, a little bit more to the point would have really saved me a LOT of my life-time XD XD