Stratovarius to perform "Visions" in its entirety at ProgPower USA XV

I'm realistic and I hope the fans are as well. You don't. This was supposed to be the end and the special sets are a result of that originally. It took 12 years to potentially top PP USA III with this one. We have had a hell of a good time with great shows in between along the way. I hope folks understand that and come back next year.

I'm going to keep coming as you as the festival exists, whether a lineup is as epic as this year or reverts to the mean. PP reversion to the mean is still spectacular.

I'm not complaining AT ALL, but would anybody else have been as equally stoked to see Fright Night played all the way through? I think that one is my favorite, with visions a second.

If they played Fright Night, I likely wouldn't watch more than a song of their set.

Visions? The whole damn thing.
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Random attendee: "Hey Glenn, how will you ever top this year?"

Glenn: "I'm pretty much fucked."

Just waiting for the 2015 dates to block them on my work calendar!

i have already forewarned my work to be on the lookout for a very odd request from me that will come in at stupid:eek:'clock sometime this september 12 for some time next year.
they're all used to it by now, but well...

My employees know that the first two weeks in September are not available for vacation, ever. :)