Finnish shows in April 2010

COBHC Webmaster

COBHC Webmaster
Jun 25, 2005
www.cobhc.com
Children Of Bodom ended their 1,5 year Blooddrunk world tour in Moscow in October, and is now enjoying some well-earned time off. The band will start working on their seventh studio outing early next year, and the first months of 2010 will be spent in the rehearsal lair putting the new song material together.

The studio is booked for early summer, but before that the band will treat their home crowd with three shows on Finnish soil.

Puolitoistavuotisen Blooddrunk-levyä seuranneen maailmankiertueensa Moskovaan lokakuussa päättänyt Children Of Bodom on nyt ansaitulla tauolla lataamassa akkujaan. Bändi ryhtyy heti ensi vuoden alusta työstämään seitsemättä studioalbumiaan, ja alkuvuosi meneekin treenikämpällä uutta materiaalia kasaan kursien.

Studio on bookattu alkukesään, mutta sitä ennen bändi muistaa suomalaisia fanejaan kolmella keikalla:

8.4.2010 Pakkahuone, Tampere, Fin
Tickets: 37e, www.lippupalvelu.fi, www.tiketti.fi
Doors: 19.00 , K15/K18

9.4.2010 Club Teatria, Oulu, Fin
Tickets: 35 e / 40 e, www.lippupalvelu.fi, www.tiketti.fi
Doors: 20.00 , K15/K18

10.4.2010 Hellkatti, Holiday Club Katinkulta, Vuokatti, Fin
Tickets: 35 e, www.vuokatti.fi
Doors: 20.00, - S- / K18

Wow, awesome news!

Also nice to notice that they do their gigs in other places than just Helsinki. Definitely gonna go, Tampere sounds great.

Summerfestivals just arent enough and yeh, Im still glad they did those gigs last march and came to Seinäjoki. So thanks for the band for doing this for us :)

It would be a good excuse to go to Finland again.......
Wanted to go in February but I can't because of my (maybe) work...
And I've never been to Tampere or Oulu before...
I've heard it's beautiful out there.. XD

^ Tampere is very nice.
I've only passed through Oulu on the train, so I can't really say about it.

It's nice to see that COB are doing some Finnish shows. They've spent a lot of time in North American lately.

^^Yeh well by april Im done with my finals and stuff and if I dont get a job for spring, I have nothing else but time. 99% sure that I can make it so ordered the ticket already :) nice to be a senior :D

^^ Well, I love visiting Finland, especially to see COB, but it would save me a shit-load of money if they would
broadcast the entire show live on their website, as Don Johnson Big Band are doing tomorrow, for their gig at Tavastia.
Viewers will be able to choose from a number of camera angles (from static video cameras to mobile phone cams in
the audience): how about it, COB?

^^ Well, I love visiting Finland, especially to see COB, but it would save me a shit-load of money if they would
broadcast the entire show live on their website, as Don Johnson Big Band are doing tomorrow, for their gig at Tavastia.
Viewers will be able to choose from a number of camera angles (from static video cameras to mobile phone cams in
the audience): how about it, COB?

First came the burning function for CDs, then came the hell spawn bit-network for leaking tracks, and now this, live broadcast of gigs? I guess the future of bands really is in t-shirts. :D

It's just getting crazy nowadays..
Yes I download stuff and yes I watch Youtube and all.. But I also buy cd's and other merch..
In my opinion you have te be willing to spend money on a band if you like them..
Besides.. from behind a screen you won't feel the same atmosphere as when you are at the gig..