Finnish shows in April 2010

Afaik, he's never played them properly live. I don't recall him doing on any of the live albums, or oolder videos i've seen.

Afaik, he's never played them properly live. I don't recall him doing on any of the live albums, or oolder videos i've seen.

Is it some specific solo you mean?

Here is a example of Janne playing pretty much note for note the album solo for the song Blooddrunk:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's actually the first solo i've ever seen him play properly live. I was talking about older songs really, like kissing the shadows, chokehold etc. I'd love to see them played live properly.

That's actually the first solo i've ever seen him play properly live. I was talking about older songs really, like kissing the shadows, chokehold etc. I'd love to see them played live properly.

Well... to be fair.. the solo for Chokehold is insane :headbang::headbang:

But I do agree... Would be AWESOME to see him play it live.

The gig in Tampere was freaking awesome. Me and my friends got to the front. Right now Im uploading some pics, gonna post them later to the Pics-thread, so check them out from there.

The setlist was great imo, I was quite suprised about some of them but in a good way. The bad thing about club-gigs is that they dont usually (at least in Rytmikorjaamo and now in Pakkahuone) give any water to the crowd. We had some plaques to wish Alexi happy b-day and before the gig we wrote to the other side that we need some water. It was about halfway of the gig when we showed it. Jaska noticed it first and threw some water bottles behind his drum set. And later also Alexi and Henkka noticed it (though it had fallen to the ground) and soon they were throwing water bottles to the whole crowd. To bad we didnt meet Jaska after the gig but we had the chance to meet Alexi and thank him for the water.

I would say it really was one of the best gigs I've seen. The band really looked like they were enjoying it and so did the crowd. Cant wait for the summer and Ankkarock.