Finnish shows in April 2010

^ Take a train. It's much quicker, and a little nicer. :cool:
The bus is not fun if you're stuck on it for any amount of time. I took a bus from Helsinki to Vaasa, and I really wish I would have spent the extra few bucks to take the train. It wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't 30C outside. The inside of that bus was sweltering!

Haha.. I couldn't find anything about the train.. And I've spend 5 hours in the bus last Summer to get from Helsinki to Savonlinna...(And 4 weeks later back...)
So I know what you mean hahaha...
Thing is, I don't want to have to go to Helsinki from the Airport, to have to take the train from there..
I'm spending the last 2 days of my visit in Helsinki anyways..

I'm going to the Tampere gig as well, with a friend of mine. We'll take the train from Turku, it's only 2 hours to Tampere!

Coming back will get really tricky cause the last train on that day leaves at 21 pm so we'll probably stay up the whole night and then catch the first bus in the morning :kickass:

Looking forward to a great show! :headbang:

The shows are gonna be great! have you seen this?
Update from Henkka 09 Mar 2010
"It is great to have a new rehearsal space. We can rehearse whenever and as long as we want. And this is a new thing for us as a band. So making new songs is now really different than before.

It's been really exciting, once again, to gather at the rehearsal space and start jamming the new ideas Alexi has in mind for. I'm really excited now, and looking forward everyday to get there again to see what's new this time.

Soon we will jam some old songs too, since we have these 3 shows in Finland next month. It s been quite a long time since last live show, so that is a fresh thing to do also, the small Fenno-tour. And we've never played in Sotkamo area!!!

We will enter the studio in the middle of next summer. And then we will take our time to track the stuff, then mix it and master it. Then the labels need their time to prepare the release... so unfortunately the release won't be this year, that's for sure. We will let you know as soon as we know the date.

When the tracking is done, the rest of the summertime we will spend at some summer festivals in Europe. Check out our live section for those.

And, we will put some footage, diary thingies, from the studio, that's for sure!"

Later,

Henkka

I've been in Tampere now since saturday and my hostel is like 3 minutes away from Pakkahuone :) which means, if necessary I can crawl back hehe..

I've heard from a girl who walked past pakkahuone that this morning there were already like 15 to 20 ppl waiting! The doors don't open until 19.00 but at noon they were waiting there already.
I'm very curious how busy it's going to be...

Hey people, just came home from the show. Had some good time with pals including a couple from these circles. The setlist was something like this: (this is about correct)

Follow the Reaper
Hatecrew Deathroll
Living Dead Beat
We're Not Gonna Fall
One Day You Will Cry
Blooddrunk
Needled
Kissing the Shadows
In Your Face
Everytime I Die
Angels Don't Kill
Chokehold
Bodom Beach Terror
Downfall
---encore---
Silent Night
Hate Me

Follow the Reaper
Hatecrew Deathroll
Living Dead Beat
We're Not Gonna Fall
One Day You Will Cry
Blooddrunk
Needled
Kissing the Shadows
In Your Face
Everytime I Die
Angels Don't Kill
Chokehold
Bodom Beach Terror
Downfall
---encore---
Silent Night
Hate Me

great setlist :)
I hope that they will play Kissing the shadows at Summer breeze this year- I really looove that song

@Sleeper: Thanks for posting, although singing audience sounded quite horrible. It sounded better there, lol.

Setlist if somebody want's to see it on paper. Blooddrunk and One Day you will Cry were played in different order than in set list.

edit: @WilDChilDx: thanks :)