30 days - Happy times.

IAN442

Dec 6, 2005
its been a little over a month since i got promoted. im much happier, i work the same hours, still make about the same pay, BUT less stress.

im a network tech now, basically means i fix your problems when your pc or laptop wont connect in our network, or mulitple machines or pieces of network just up and quit.

but the awesome thing is...i get to use my hands again, im patching connections all the time as i learn the layout of my workplace. We're talking several city blocks emcompassed full of all sorts of data equipment in the craziest build it ya go places.

And i take anthrax and other bands along with me through my day to listen to to keep things interesting.

My oldest sons are in karate now and holy shit does that stuff hurt when they punch ya... my daughter is in ballet and my lil man is up and running around with his little happy feet penguin walk.

And oh yea i came around here a while ago looking for computer help for these little workstations i had...well i got them programmed as of last night.

a cheap low buck alternative to use like a picture frame but also can play music and surf the net albeit slowly.

as far as ANthrax - yes this is their board...they still have my support either way, just want to keep hearing them for a long time.

Happy Holidays to all... :headbang: :kickass:

its been a little over a month since i got promoted. im much happier, i work the same hours, still make about the same pay, BUT less stress.

im a network tech now, basically means i fix your problems when your pc or laptop wont connect in our network, or mulitple machines or pieces of network just up and quit.

but the awesome thing is...i get to use my hands again, im patching connections all the time as i learn the layout of my workplace. We're talking several city blocks emcompassed full of all sorts of data equipment in the craziest build it ya go places.

And i take anthrax and other bands along with me through my day to listen to to keep things interesting.

My oldest sons are in karate now and holy shit does that stuff hurt when they punch ya... my daughter is in ballet and my lil man is up and running around with his little happy feet penguin walk.

And oh yea i came around here a while ago looking for computer help for these little workstations i had...well i got them programmed as of last night.

a cheap low buck alternative to use like a picture frame but also can play music and surf the net albeit slowly.

as far as ANthrax - yes this is their board...they still have my support either way, just want to keep hearing them for a long time.

Happy Holidays to all... :headbang: :kickass:

happy holidays to you and your family.........:loco: :headbang: :err: :lol: :) :Smug: :kickass: :saint: o_O :p :cool: ....don't mind thee expressions:erk: