31.10.2008 Den Bosch (NL) - W2

wohoooo, let´s leave the evilness behind *giggles*

*falls off chair laughing* the problem with your request is that they left for Netherlands already I guess ^^

even better, cause than they can pick me up at home :lol:

31.5 hours that includes: 8 hours working this afternoon/evening, sleep, study, college.. and than turisas

too much things to do before I can think of the gig

i can only think about the gig LOLOL
but i need to finish packing my stuff....lol

hehhe, i just more or less washed off my warpaint...still at some parts there is some damned red coloured stuck -.-

but i really loved the gig :)

LOOOOOOOOOL
nope XD
what are u expecting ;)

well, if the venue would've let us in we would've been allowed to use the showers but since the venue didnt want us to get backstage....

wow ingird didn't post anything yet haha :p

anyways, gig was great! g'night!

who's ingird? :p

anyway.. Ingrid drank a lot of Vodka (and didn't get any Salmiakki god damnit!!!!!!:mad: ) so she was kinda fucking dead when she got home ;)

but it was a nice gig indeed :)
have to say that it's not the best I've seen so far, but I still fucking enjoyed it!!! :D

thats your bad luck LOL and not the problem of the setlist ;)

I wanted some salmiakki too so I guess it wasn't only her problem...
But the setlist really was great!
Of course it would be better if they played longer... but they stopped at the perfect time for us to catch the train. :p

soon they´ll be in need of adding "we throw plastic cans with salmiakki into the crowd" XD

sure, it was a bit short, but for me it was perfect, guess I´d have not survived it longer because ven when sitting there my knee hurt like hell -.-

XD
but it aswell funny when mathias pushed that idiot of crowdsurfer back into the crowd lol

why a fanclub?! sounds a lil teenie, doesn it?!

that's in the name I guess

I remember Mathias from Finntroll getting pissed off at some stagediver and pushing him back into the crowd :lol:

but well, they didn't have any Hertog Jan at all in W2 :erk:
but well they had Palm... totally rulez too :D

XD
but it aswell funny when mathias pushed that idiot of crowdsurfer back into the crowd lol

Haha yeah I liked that too!

that's in the name I guess

I remember Mathias from Finntroll getting pissed off at some stagediver and pushing him back into the crowd :lol:

Haha was that in Nijmegen last summer?
'Cause if it was, the guy he pushed off the stage was a friend of AndreasS and me :p
If it wasn't in Nijmegen... well... the same thing happened there :p