--

those aren't the original prints.
the old one came with a yellow Borknagar logo (like on the cover of the first press of the cd), without a backprint, and only as a T-shirt, no longsleeve if I'm not mistaken.

good luck finding the shirt though, I'm sure it'll turn up on eBay sometimes

Was it bad for me to buy a fake Old Arcturus shirt (with old logo) on e-bay ? Since this is impossible they will ever produce this shirt again ? I paid it, so no offense but your comment against transcient is off.

the shirt isn't fake either, its a print from Displeased Records, just not the original one from back in the mid 90's.

id say it was fake if it was made in panama and sold on ebay. dis order handles legit merchandise. all i was asking was if there was a cheaper place to buy this.
i said NOTHING about this being the last bastion for the original borknagar s/t shirts. you read that in on your own. bands reprint old album art shirts allllllll the time.

all youve done is suggest that i fake my own. completely useless advice, considering setting up a screen for a multi color shirt would be equally expensive.

No, you're complaining about the price of this t-shirt and since it's not original you might as well just print your own off rather than pay such a huge amount, which by the way is not that expensive since I print off my own t-shirts all the time at a high quality for under or around £10.

So what? we couldn't give you recommendations for any other t-shirts, but we both gave you some fairly sound advice and instead of having a hissy fit you could at least appreciate that we took a few seconds to try and help. So what if it wasn't entirely useful to you? We still tried and you should stop acting like a spoilt brat just because it wasn't exactly what you want.

And I apologise for saying it was fake, I mis-interpreted what they meant by it not being an original.