4/1/05, Hartford, CT

Damnationx

Here's to hoping...
Jan 24, 2004
CT, USA
Will you guys be playing this show? The venue said you weren't, but it's on the site with the rest of the Amorphis dates.

Was just wondering if anyone could clear it up!

timroth-intoeternity said:
Yeah that is a great question. Pollstar has us in a different city that day. Our agent is out of town till Feb.1st, so I'll try to find out then.

metal!

Tim

Awesome. My band is actually on this bill as local support, So I hope you guys are playing! I would love to see you guys.

I hope everything sorts it self out, I've been waiting for you guys to come down to CT for a while now. Well take care.

George said:
I hope everything sorts it self out, I've been waiting for you guys to come down to CT for a while now. Well take care.

Just in case you didn't know, i think this show is close to selling out. We can't get anymore tickets to sell, so get one quick if you havent already!

Hope to see you there man!

It's a good thing they aren't playing there if you ask me. Webster Underground is a fucken dump. Not only that but they'd be playing along side New Found Glory on the mainstage and I can't imagine what kind of people would be at that show. Probably a lot of 12 year old girls.

So while it sucks you aren't playing in my homestate I'll at least be able to catch you guys relatively close in NYC.

spawntc said:
It's a good thing they aren't playing there if you ask me. Webster Underground is a fucken dump. Not only that but they'd be playing along side New Found Glory on the mainstage and I can't imagine what kind of people would be at that show. Probably a lot of 12 year old girls.

So while it sucks you aren't playing in my homestate I'll at least be able to catch you guys relatively close in NYC.

go to see us :cool:

spawntc said:

12 year old girls eh? Hmmmm :devil:

Lol thats terrible.

I live in Newtown, which is in the Southwest of CT, right next to Danbury. I remember going to Webster before, and it was a good distance away, so I usually save those trips for bands I know I'd love.

Hah I live in Monroe which is right next to Newtown. Hartford isn't too far but it is quite a trip. My band is playing with you guys so I will be there.