5.1 sound - image synchronization problem on Alive In Athens DVD

gorhelper

New Metal Member
Jul 6, 2004
Am I the only one to have a DVD that features this problem? After half of the gig the sound / audio synchronization when the setting is to 5.1 sound gets severely fucked up (the stereo mode is perfectly synchronized). There are a couple of sound drop outs (few seconds) in the begining of the gig as well, like some of the speakers have gone mute.

Yep, turned out it's a production problem. I emailed Centurymedia.de and they asked me to send the faulty disk (without packaging) to them and they'll replace it with a new one and a "little gift for IE fans" to balance the p&p costs... Apparently american copies have been affected as well

Yep, turned out it's a production problem. I emailed Centurymedia.de and they asked me to send the faulty disk (without packaging) to them and they'll replace it with a new one and a "little gift for IE fans" to balance the p&p costs... Apparently american copies have been affected as well

I don't think so. I have a review copy that I got a month before the release and it work great.