5/2 at Jaxx: Odin's Court w/ Circa (Yes-side project)!

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
May 2nd at Jaxx. We'll be playing songs from our new CD!

And yes (pun intended), we're opening for Circa! For those who don’t know, Circa is a Yes-side project made up of Alan White (drums), Tony Kaye (Hammond, keyboards), Billy Sherwood (bass, vocals), and Jimmy Haun (Guitar). Circa will be playing songs off of their new CD as well as Yes Classics! :)

Tickets Available Here.

Hope to see some of you out at the show! It's been a while since we've played the NoVA/DC/MD area, and we're ready to ROCK!

:headbang:

Ticketmaster huh? So you're not selling tickets Matt?
Not this time. I don't remember the specifics of why, but I'm not one to question in this case! :) I hope you are able to make it. I've been checking out the Circa for the past couple of days and its not bad. Very much a classic Yes vibe going on with it. I'm looking forward to seeing their live show.

Also, we getting some attention from a SoMD radio station. The DJ there really likes us and is featuring us this Friday. Here's the announcement we sent out:

ODIN'S COURT is happy to announce we will be featured on our local radio station 97.7 The Rocket this Friday, April 11th at 5:30, 7:30, and 9:00AM EST. Two new songs from the album Deathanity will be featured, including “Mammonific”, a song with very special guest vocalist Tom Englund (EVERGREY)! “Manifest Destiny” will also be played, as well as a brief interview with Matt.

Tune in anywhere worldwide through the web on 97.7 The Rocket’s homepage.

ODIN'S COURT recently finished their new CD DEATHANITY, a concept album about the direction the human race is taking the planet. They are currently in the process of signing with a label, and details about the album’s release will come out in the coming weeks.

Rock on!
ODIN'S COURT