5/2 at Jaxx: Odin's Court w/ Circa (Yes-side project)!

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
May 2nd at Jaxx. We'll be playing songs from our new CD!

And yes (pun intended), we're opening for Circa! For those who don’t know, Circa is a Yes-side project made up of Alan White (drums), Tony Kaye (Hammond, keyboards), Billy Sherwood (bass, vocals), and Jimmy Haun (Guitar). Circa will be playing songs off of their new CD as well as Yes Classics! :)

Tickets Available Here.

Hope to see some of you out at the show! It's been a while since we've played the NoVA/DC/MD area, and we're ready to ROCK!

:headbang:

I just want to send out a reminder that our show with Circa is coming up next week! Anyone in the Mid-Atlantic and surrounding areas with an interest in seeing us and/or Circa should come to this show. The Circa CD is pretty good and has leanings towards the classic (Howe era) Yes sound interspersed with the latter era (Rabin era) Yes sound.

Tickets are available here. $25 in advance and $28 at the door! We will be performing many songs never performed in the area, so it would be a good show to catch! I hope to see all the usual suspects at this show!

This was a really awesome show. Holy shit, did Circa kick some serious ass! Incredible musicians!

Of course, Odin's Court certainly delivered as well! Looking forward to the new album FINALLY getting put out (just pre-ordered it)! Some pics of Odin's Court in action last night (was awesome to finally get to see you guys again - I am definitely planning on being at the Suspyre show coming up in August!):

IMG_2425Medium.jpg

IMG_2428Medium.jpg

IMG_2429Medium.jpg

IMG_2430Medium.jpg

IMG_2432Medium.jpg