5 after the pub things

1. talking weird stuff
2. cant stop laughing
3. hugging everyone
4. laughing again or crying
5. sending weird messages to people (agree... Dunc, ever got one of these? I dont remember :lol: )
5a. puking if drunk tequilla or absinth...

:)
probably confusing it with something else (that green stuff which drove 19th century writers crazy?)

edit: research - it is that green stuff which drives crazy. no way you can get it legal in belgium or the netherlands, i guess it's just some kind of brand with some kind of heavy liquor in germany/austria? :confused:

absinth9330.jpg
absinth.JPG

but there seems to be some some green version as well, just like you said. dunno about this one.

When me an Dunc went to Amsterdam I had a bottle of Absynthe with me. We were sneaking into the airport toilets and having a quick Absynthe and coming out with big smiles

1. walking home instead of taking the bus or something
2. telephone/message ppl for no reason
3. public peeing
4. upon arrival: music, more beer, prepare some food.
5. putting a bottle of water next to the bed
6. pass out

1. Giggling inside with enjoyment at best friends' altered state
2. Being hungry but not feeling like eating
3. Getting home
4. Giggling inside with enjoyment at best friends' ALTERED state, feeling morally superior
5. Feeling like talking or doing unhomely things when the others fall asleep - or vice versa

Well, I was just around at my mate and I'm a mixture of pissed and stoned...so this is what I've done

Arse
Face
Arse
face
and if there's anything left....

No really, I'm pissed like, the keyboard keys feel like mush :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :headbang: