Status
Not open for further replies.

Belligerent

Greekus Urungus
Mar 15, 2006
The Low Low, IL
For me it would be (not in any order)

The Killers (because they fucking suck)
Nickelback (Chad Kroeger should be shot)
Fall Out Boy (whiny, pussy pop-punk)
H.I.M. (Wings of a Butterfly? Gimme a fucking break)
AFI (lead singer is a fag and that's all you need to know)

I'm feeling angry and violent tonight. If I was to go out drinking I'd probably get arrested for some stupid shit.

I also HATE Tiger Army.
Just look at the lead singer in the middle. What a pansy ass fuck he is
l_f847cf5b781d7c546507633b53f611fb.jpg

I hate judas priest too and Maiden, and by me just saying that doesn't mean we have to turn this into WHOW CAN YOU HATE MAIDEN AND PRIEST AND CALL YOURSELF A METALHEAD? OMG DOODZ

Great thread.

1) Fall Out Boy - Just fucking die already
2) Panic! At The Disco - Vocal based band with a shitty singer, how the hell do people like that?
3) Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Basically Fall Out Boy with another name, they have the same shitty power chord arrangements (don't deserve to be called riffs) and their singer sounds exactly the same as Fall Out Boy's.
4) New Sum 41 - Pretty much redid their old stuff (in an extremely shitty way) for their new audience of adolescent kids to hear.
5) DragonForce - Shitty guitarist, can't come up with a single riff, horrible out of place singer. And thanks to DragonForce 70% of people who play guitar think fast is good and want to play fast. Although there is a posotive side, it weeds out the stupid and undedicated guitar players.

By no means are Sam and Herman (Dragonforce) shitty guitarists. Say what you will about their music (I don't actively listen to the band so I don't give a shit) but they are good players.

By no means are Sam and Herman (Dragonforce) shitty guitarists. Say what you will about their music (I don't actively listen to the band so I don't give a shit) but they are good players.

Good is determined by how good you sound, not how fast you are. And Herman and Sam can't make a good riff for their lives. All their riffs are boringness sped up.

Most DragonForce fans are just impressed by Hermans speed. Most even heard of the band because of Hermans speed.

First of all, what's with all the threads about shit music lately? I come to this forum to happily ignore commercial bullshit, not talk about it. Does everyone feel a sense of superiority by bagging out obviously crap music?

Second, Belligerent, AFI is a good band provided you don't judge them on their current stuff. Black Sails in the Sunset was a groundbreaking dark hardcore punk album and it's unfortunate AFI have created a bunch of massively inferior clones and armies of lookalike emo kids.

I forgot about bullet form my valentine, they suck as well.

First of all, what's with all the threads about shit music lately? I come to this forum to happily ignore commercial bullshit, not talk about it. Does everyone feel a sense of superiority by bagging out obviously crap music?

Second, Belligerent, AFI is a good band provided you don't judge them on their current stuff. Black Sails in the Sunset was a groundbreaking dark hardcore punk album and it's unfortunate AFI have created a bunch of massively inferior clones and armies of lookalike emo kids.

No, we just feel like expressing the hate we feel towards bands. By the way if he hates the band why the fuck do you think he would want to dig into all their music and listen to it all. Its just common sense. If I heard a band I wouldn't say "This is the worst fucking shit I have ever heard, I'm gonna go check out the rest of their stuff".

Good is determined by how good you sound, not how fast you are. And Herman and Sam can't make a good riff for their lives. All their riffs are boringness sped up.

Most DragonForce fans are just impressed by Hermans speed. Most even heard of the band because of Hermans speed.

Did you read my post at all? I said good players, you dolt. If I need to explain this further, it means that they have technical skill. Chops. Abillity. They can play complex shit. Get it? Therefore they are not shitty guitarists, and thus your opinion on their abillity is fucked. What you meant is that they are shitty musicians; as for this opinion, like I said already, I don't give a shit about, I don't listen to DragonForce.

And by the way, great job at pulling the definition of "good" out of your ass.

1.korn = suck ass
2.family force 5 = if you dont know who they are, then good they should never play music again.
3.hellogoodbye.
4.hawthrone heights.
5. jonas brothers.

Did you read my post at all? I said good players, you dolt. If I need to explain this further, it means that they have technical skill. Chops. Abillity. They can play complex shit. Get it? Therefore they are not shitty guitarists, and thus your opinion on their abillity is fucked. What you meant is that they are shitty musicians; as for this opinion, like I said already, I don't give a shit about, I don't listen to DragonForce.

And by the way, great job at pulling the definition of "good" out of your ass.

Technical doesn't mean good. Its how good their riffs sound. I (and many other people) would say Dimebag is a lot better than both of them and he didn't play as fast or technical. He sounded great and was creative, thats why he was good. Sam and Herman just play fast riffs that don't sound good at all. I even heard that Herman speeds up the guitar in the studio because if he plays that fast he will mess up a lot. Have you seen him live? He's so horrible live.

1.korn = suck ass
2.family force 5 = if you dont know who they are, then good they should never play music again.
3.hellogoodbye.
4.hawthrone heights.
5. jonas brothers.

A lot of these Emo poser kids say "Hellogoodbye is the only band that understands me" when all their songs are happy and the videos are dancing on the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.