5 bands that should be PUT TO DEATH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I'm alot of things...... DUDE........ but I aint no loser. I dont mind being called an asshole though... but Im sure you really could'nt take that. Have a nice life, I'm impressed. :err:

Who wants to fiiiight?
RussellCroweShow2.jpg

Bloodsword :lol:

I can't beleive that Kottonmouth Kings hasn't been mentioned.

o_O

If you havent heard of them, google it and you'll see.

Sweet...JESUS, that was painful.

I only have one. "My Chemical Romance." I'm the kind of person who can find something to appreciate in all music. But not MCR. Never MCR.

Kottonmouth Kings are a bunch of wiggers.

With horrible lyrics.

where's the weed at?, yo, where's the weed at?
it's in my backpack , but you can't touch that
i need to take a rip , quick, tell me where the weed's at
you know I'm holding, always knowing where the weed's at
so where's the weed at?, yo, where's the weed at?
somebody's gotta know where the muthafuckin weed's at

I don't find MCR all that bad but then again I never really dug too deep into their music. I just hate them because people can't stop arguing about whether they're Emo or not. The same reason I hate Slipknot, for producing the same stupid arguements everywhere a million times.

judas priest - glen tipton i thinks his name is a FAG
PANTERA - for ripping off exhorder
sacrament - for beeing christian thrash
hinder - for beeing fucking gay
kreator - for going goth

yeah, hate, and death penalties for being oneself always a positive mature thing

I hope we get moderators soon that will shut these kinds of threads down so we can get back to intellegent discussions about music, rather than being a place where most seem to come to be a bunch of whinny little bitches trying to fit into some clique

Theres a difference between hating a band and hating a bands music. I don't hate the bands music, but I hate the band for making the arguements but this shit is retarded, we need a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.