5 bands that should be PUT TO DEATH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a good starting place would be all the black metal "bands"
then Belligerent is a moron so he should go
and Feathers and Flames cant play guitar for shit so he should be shot....

making any sense yet ? grow up kiddies, when you have something worth listening to.... get back to me, till then your nothing but posers that dont have a leg to stand on

I dont see how a thread like this could go any where.

You never know.

Girlintrawebber: OMG I HATE MCR
Peadophileonintrawebber: OMG I HATE THEM 2
Peadophileontrawebber: Lets meet up
Girlintrawebber: KK

And before you know it, you've got:
A: A happy pedophile
Or
B: A honey trap, and one less pedo on the streets. Either way we win.

Technical doesn't mean good. Its how good their riffs sound. I (and many other people) would say Dimebag is a lot better than both of them and he didn't play as fast or technical. He sounded great and was creative, thats why he was good. Sam and Herman just play fast riffs that don't sound good at all. I even heard that Herman speeds up the guitar in the studio because if he plays that fast he will mess up a lot. Have you seen him live? He's so horrible live.

Holy shit, you STILL don't understand my post. You have zero conscience, I respect that.

Why the fuck so much fight bout dragon force?
They do play good but playing fast isn't everything.
and feather and flames you are an asshole:rofl:
and bands that shoud die are all "new punk" bands that only make the genre punk sound like shit. All fucking emos,posers or not all, metalcore and yeah to hell with mcr.

Well a good starting place would be all the black metal "bands"
then Belligerent is a moron so he should go
and Feathers and Flames cant play guitar for shit so he should be shot....

making any sense yet ? grow up kiddies, when you have something worth listening to.... get back to me, till then your nothing but posers that dont have a leg to stand on

If you're talking about the music on my myspace that was made when I first started playing guitar. And the other more recent stuff was simple because all I have to record is a microphone and an amp, I don't have a drumset and Flstudio sucks. In Audacity its hard to space anything right to keep it on beat so the more complicated I make something, the more crappy it will sound. Anyway I know I'm being hypocritical saying this so go cry but you can't judge a guitarist unless you are watching 100% of what they do when they practice and everything. So I somewhat take back my opinion on Herman and Sam. They have gone from shitty to overrated.

Can't people just express their hatred for bands in peace?

I dont see how a thread like this could go any where.
Well it obviously isn't because so many fucking people decide to insult those who feel like expressing their hatred for bands.

Blink 182
Sum 41
Green Day
My Chemical Romance
Fall Out Boy

Yes, all these can die horrible deaths. I don't like Punk, but I flat out HATE HATE HATE Pop-Punk.

Guns n roses doesnt need to be put to death... they did a good job at that all on their own.......

No. Its fucking ridiculous that the non-metal board is just flocked
with a bunch posts that just say "I hate MCR." I dont see how a thread like this could go any where.

I'm with you Alter. If you don't already know that all of these bands are a fucking waste of space then you shouldn't be on this forum. I agree, we need a mod here.

Guns n' Roses.

I'd say Andrew WK but I love him because of how hilarious his music is.

Ok Fuck you, how the fuck can you have anything against GN'R? You don't have to like them but I have no idea how you can have anything against them. (Glad you spelled their name right though)

1. chiodos
2. my chemical romance
3. the acadamy is...
4. slipknot
5. korn
6. deathcab for cutie
7. the red jumpsuit app.
8. falloutboy
9. casting crowns
10. hellogoodbye
11. the devil wears prada
12. nickelback
13. Underoath

thats 13 bands of shit.

Ok Fuck you, how the fuck can you have anything against GN'R? You don't have to like them but I have no idea how you can have anything against them. (Glad you spelled their name right though)

Mainly because of Axl Roses voice that makes my ears bleed every time I hear it.
Apart from that I think the music sucks ass.
I can see why people like them, I just hate them.

Mainly because of Axl Roses voice that makes my ears bleed every time I hear it.
Apart from that I think the music sucks ass.
I can see why people like them, I just hate them.

Axls voice is good to some people and bad to others. But Slash is a good guitarist.

Status
Not open for further replies.