5 NEW INTERVIEWS POSTED: KRUCIBLE, REDEMPTION, AFTER FOREVER, PAGAN'S MIND, FIREWIND

PurpleCrayonWriter

Just a Kid at Heart
Hey ya'll,

I believe it was Oscar Wilde who said, "I can resist anything but temptation."

I'm with ya, Osc.

I was champing at the bit, so today I opened the floodgates a little and posted not one, not two, not even four, but FIVE new PPUSA VIII interviews. They are, in order:

Lance King (Krucible)
Nick van Dyk (Redemption)
Floor Jansen (After Forever)
Nils K. Rue (Pagan's Mind)
Gus G (Firewind)

The next time the floodgates open, I'll post the remaining six interviews (Vanden Plas, Cellador, Raintime, Communic, Krucible/Showcase, Sonata Arctica). Plus, if I can talk my wife into transcribing one more, I may have a surprise bonus interview or two. But, we'll see about that.

In the meantime, enjoy getting to know these five outstanding musicians.

Cheers,

Bill

Bill, you are the man! These interviews are great and I can't wait to finish reading them in October! :headbang:

p.s. how's MI life, Gemini twin? :cool:

The metal chick! Miss Z.! Miss Dark Rhapsody herself! Of course, you do recall where I got the name for my interview site, don't you? Hmmm?

Life is MI is about what one would expect from a state that boasts the highest unemployment in the U.S.. Not much going on here. Miss your smiling face.

Thanks for the kudos on my interviews. I hope all is well for you there in the Lone Star State. Keep your baby blues peeled for the next wave of interviews. You'll love 'em.

And keep in touch, ya hear? Visit my MySpace. Or PCD. You will be at PPUSA VIII, right?

Cheers,

Bill (Gemini twin)