4. Pool table
5. Lousie Nurding

Strangelight said:
1. Everton 1985 kit
2. Acid Rock on vinyl
3. cd manufacturing machine
4. new sink
5. tattoo gun
Dunc i can help you with number 2 if you like, i have them all from when i wore me illuminous trakki and cap, i looked like somthing out of kevin and perry go large :D

i even have the one were it says 'Unbelievable' lets go 'Unfuckin believable' lets go , etc etc it was ace and i have 'acid rock' and 'everything starts with an e', and 'cocaine' you would love my collection of vinyl mate, i have in the region of 3000 records, well too many really.

Susie said:
Dunc i can help you with number 2 if you like, i have them all from when i wore me illuminous trakki and cap, i looked like somthing out of kevin and perry go large :D

i even have the one were it says 'Unbelievable' lets go 'Unfuckin believable' lets go , etc etc it was ace and i have 'acid rock' and 'everything starts with an e', and 'cocaine' you would love my collection of vinyl mate, i have in the region of 3000 records, well too many really.
Sound. Dig out the old hardcore and acid house stuff and we'll do a deal. I deffo want Acid Rock
headbob.gif

will you throw in the trackie as well?

Strangelight said:
Sound. Dig out the old hardcore and acid house stuff and we'll do a deal. I deffo want Acid Rock
headbob.gif

will you throw in the trackie as well?
i think i'll have to root the pic of me in that trackie, i wasnt jokin its illuminous pink and yellow :D yeh no probs i'll root them out.

ikeaboy said:
:D are ya sellin? :Smokin:
well actually micks been helping me, list them all and put them in catagories,i was gonna sell the lot on ebay, but if there's any particular ones you want, let me know before i sell.

I have a wide variety and i mean a wide variety :D

Susie said:
well actually micks been helping me, list them all and put them in catagories,i was gonna sell the lot on ebay, but if there's any particular ones you want, let me know before i sell.

I have a wide variety and i mean a wide variety :D

ah sound, well ill let dunc pick whatever he wants 1st, aye a list or something would be great, ill let u know on that anyway, thanx! :Smokin:

1. G5 Titanium Powerbook
25.jpg

Jodi Alberts....gaaaawwwwwd i want to damage her!
3. Saab 9-3
4. Titanium Tooth Implant
5. A Basement with 1 box in it containing about 100 various book titles

1. Love
2. Peace
3. Humility
4. Kindness
5. To Hear Some Christraping Black Fucking METAL !!!!!!!!!