6 albums people would be surprised to find out you like

Pearl Jam - Ten
CKY - Infiltrate, Destroy, Rebuild
Slipknot - Mate Feed Kill Repeat
Megadeth - Countdown To Extinction
Black Bonzo - Lady of the Light
Rainbow - Rising

Im gonna add more

The Beatles - Every album Revolver onwards.

Theres much more. But then again im not as much of a big thrash fan as you all here. I love my death metal and grindcore. But then i like post metal, stoner, doom and sludge. I dabble in all of those a lot more, especially recently.

I did post in here last year, but this is an update.

i guess mine would be stuff like

oblivion and morrowind soundtracks, fallout soundtrack which is like 40's music lol
erm i like franks sinatra, johnny cash, bobby darin, roy orbison loads of old shit from my mum and dad haha.

a year later and I STILL keep thinking this is a typo

1) Oasis - What's The Story Morning Glory
2) The Smiths - Hatful Of Hollow (well all their albums really)
3) Metallica - Load (I actually like ALL their albums :O)
4) The Young Knives - Voices Of Animals And Men
5) Sum 41 - Does This Look Infected (I listened to it for the first time after years the other day, and realised it was actually quite crap, but I still like it for the Nostalgia factor)
6) Eminem - The Eminem Show (Well I liked it when it came out, but I would probably hate it now)

Hootie and the blowfish? I used to like them. I dunno. I listen to just about everything and I am pretty good about not listening to any pop music (because I don't like to listen to it, not just because I don't want to. This covers most bands that have been posted here).

Maybe Fratellis. I like that brit indie pop rock shit.

Well here's a shocker...

I kind of enjoyed St. Anger. Angry album. Quite shit, but I still enjoy it every now and then for a bit of a change. Of course this doesn't change the fact that it's easily Metallica's worst album.

I have the same line of thinking about St. Anger that I had about Passion of the Christ, I have to be in a certain mood to play it. The lyrics from St. Anger speak to me, the rest is flat out boring and disorganized. Hell even James Hetfield said that it was far from a form of art.

it goes all rocky and gay i was like
table_cat_captioned0.gif

Diddy seems to be getting drunk alot at his new college, none of his posts make any sense anymore :lol:

Technical Ecstacy and Never Say Die! count?
Everyone seems to bash these 2, but I think both are great. Not "metal" per say, more like classic rock almost but still.

Diddy seems to be getting drunk alot at his new college, none of his posts make any sense anymore :lol:

Technical Ecstacy and Never Say Die! count?
Everyone seems to bash these 2, but I think both are great. Not "metal" per say, more like classic rock almost but still.

Sabbath is metal you damned heathen!

And Diddy's posts have never made sense!