6 albums people would be surprised to find out you like

St. Anger

....... :lol: No, just kidding. I'd rather get head cancer than ever listen to that album (cookie for the reference)

Yes St. Anger is musically shit. When I do listen to it, I don't listen to it because it's a 'good album', because it's quite obviously not. :lol: It works with what it was meant to be. That just so happens to be an album that's angry, has a fucked up snare, off key vocals, no solos, and is just ugly. It's meant to be that way, and that's why it works. It's in no way an enjoyable listen, but for me personally I find it good to listen to when I'm pissed off.

No Doubt - Return of Saturn.

sorry. i think its great...

ZOMG DATS LIKE TEH GHEY U DUN LIK DAT BIT OF 4 HORSEMEN. i kind of agree that the middle bit of four horsemen really doesnt seem like its supposed to be there, i do tend to fast forward that bit.

Nowt wrong with No Doubt every now and then, but I never said that. I'd have to end you if you eer heard me say that or saw me type that.

.... Yeah, you get the jist. Anyhow, I actually - shockingly enough - like GNR's Use Your Illusion albums. Only re-realized ths earlier today.

I don't know if I mentioned this last time this thread was alive, but I fucking love Blink-182.