6 Layer of guitars, doom/sludge content!

The Brunetti is just sick... plain.. SICK.
Its blows the framus dragon we also tried out of the water, the Framus sounds like a high gain fizzy amp when compared to the Brunetti, love that amp! Lots of tone and lots of clarity, also falls in the mix the moment you recorded it..

I recomend it to anyone! best amp i heard yet, and realy versatile.. i does every sound you want.

Cab was a V30 marschall cab, Preamps were my Audient ASP008 preamps on all 3 mics!

Thanks for the reply's guys!

Dude! (Nerderland is behoorlijk vertegenwoordigd zeg hier, tof!)

I'm really Impressed!!! this sound BIG and definitely sounds like the real thing. It has lots of energy. the energy I really miss in my own, but also other simulators like the POD. great job,

Jan

Does anyone have any experience with any of the other Thomann T. Bone mics? Looks like they have a shitload off knockoffs just wonder how they compare to the real deals.

Indeed a crushing tone..... In the beginning I kept waiting to hear Ozzy "What is this that stands before me? Figure in black which points at me Turn around quick, and start to run Find out I'm the chosen one
Oh no...." :headbang:

This mix needs some highs in it. The snare is not doing it for me at all either, but I am a fan of massive guitars, they just need a little 9k or something.

so that ribbon mic would be cool on overheads?
do you have any samples of it used on overheads by any chance? hehe!

thanks for the advice!

Thats a big compliment coming from you man! thanks!
Files are almost up, its quit alot because every guitartrack has like 4 files (d.i, md421, sm57, and tbone Rb100) and i recorded 6 parts for this hahaha

hey, seizure, you mind upping these files one more time?
really interested in them, thanks :)