60 metonymies video

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
I took this 3min video with my little canon at the northsix show last month. it's one of the slower parts but still great! there's a crowd shot partway through so you can see the audience sitting rapt (they really were quiet/respectful, and when some drunk fool from the show upstairs wandered down to use the bathroom everyone glared at him because he slammed the door and he slunk off).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uues2z6ylsU

awesome! it looks a little dark on my screen but it sounds great! i thought this performance was particularly good and i've been using a recording of it as a demo to help find some label support for a studio recording. thanks alex!

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player.

I downloaded the Flash Player using the link it gave me, and for some reason I ended up with this stupid Yahoo toolbar just beneath my google one, which I can neither uninstall, nor stop from preventing to open links in new window(it considers them 'pop-ups'). I still can't view the videos either.

well golly, that's a good length! is it broken up into different parts? another odd question that alex probably can't answer: what's the tuning for the guitar part of the piece? I'm just curious if it's an different approach to it or not

well it's got several movements, but they're not separated by Toby getting up and having a snack or anything--there wasn't even applause between movements, just people being as quiet as mice, because the next movement was already starting.

I just watched the video on youtube and it's MUCH darker than the version I uploaded...in my original you can see the expressions on their faces and the crowd and everything! bleh.

maybe I will try to upload the original video to my webspace.