6505, Mesa OS, Krank Rev, X-Amp, 57's, OD808, HS80M and API A2D

Mate, I'll probably be hiding the monitors untill I move out haha. If my parents find out I'm spending money on gear they will probably start charging me board. Screw that!
I would love the API, but only bought the Onyx a year ago, so......you know.

If you still haven't sold it in November and I decide I can afford it, I'll let you know :p

Since half the gear is still left I thought I'd just mention how good it was to deal with GH.

Pristine condition gear, easy to set a day/ time and everything was packed as if it was being shipped across Australia, even though it was a local pickup.

Cheers Dan. It was good meeting up with you and Ermin again, even in the sweltering heat, inside that is. :lol:

Check out the original post for PRICE DROPS on the remaining gear!!!

_

Since half the gear is still left I thought I'd just mention how good it was to deal with GH.

Pristine condition gear, easy to set a day/ time and everything was packed as if it was being shipped across Australia, even though it was a local pickup.

+1. The gear is almost too-well looked after. I'm sure floor models at stores are usually in much worse condition than this. I almost feel like I purchased a brand new oversize that someone took the time to break in for me.

Cheers again GH. I look forward to grabbing the 6505. If you caught my email, please get back to me and I'll get the funds to you ASAP.

Another +1 on the gear being in great condition. The Shure looks it was used for about an hour.
And that Radial, is a reamp box?

Ermz, Dan, Harry and Dylan thanks for the easy transactions and great feedback. Great dealing with you guys. :kickass:

@Dan - LOL at the FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU post. :lol:

@Ermin - You have email. :)

Dan, it was all HM-2 Into MT-2 into Line 6 Spider 212. Hence some fizzy tones I provided. :lol: I am keeping the MINT HM-2 as a collectors item. It is the first of the Taiwanese ones. I have had an original Japan one and this one side by side some time ago and couldn't tell the difference..........I disliked the tone of them both :lol:. Dan, I sent you an email last night.

Ermz - Good move. Sorry I forgot to give you the A/C Model number. Too late now I guess. :(

API A2D - SOLD

_