666!!

Recent studies have shown that if you create a thread informing people that you have six hundred and sixty six posts on a online forum, your anus will be beaten by small sticks that are weilded by small hispanic children who have just inhaled a large quantity of paint thinner fumes, and a donkey, while two large women are blowing on whistles and shaking their elephant skinned kneecaps as fourteen wild geese are put on a grill at Chili's restaurant located near a puddle of urine.

Elysian893 said:
in other words, you're a retard.
why would i deform my body with metal nails that would cause me to work as a lightning rod on a rainy day? sum guy died because of that you know. and besides im not considering the fact that if it gets infected you wont have a penis in the rest of your life :tickled:

Grimes said:
Recent studies have shown that if you create a thread informing people that you have six hundred and sixty six posts on a online forum, your anus will be beaten by small sticks that are weilded by small hispanic children who have just inhaled a large quantity of paint thinner fumes, and a donkey, while two large women are blowing on whistles and shaking their elephant skinned kneecaps as fourteen wild geese are put on a grill at Chili's restaurant located near a puddle of urine.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-|Testament|- said:
why would i deform my body with metal nails that would cause me to work as a lightning rod on a rainy day? sum guy died because of that you know. and besides im not considering the fact that if it gets infected you wont have a penis in the rest of your life :tickled:
you ever watch a show called mythbusters? or do they get that in the 3rd world? they proved that you aren't anymore likely to get hit by lightning with piercings than without. do you have zippers on your pants? or earrings? wear any necklaces? don't be such a moron.

and once its healed, its not going to get infected. i've had mine for over 2 years now, with 0 problems.

Elysian893 said:
you ever watch a show called mythbusters? or do they get that in the 3rd world? they proved that you aren't anymore likely to get hit by lightning with piercings than without. do you have zippers on your pants? or earrings? wear any necklaces? don't be such a moron.

and once its healed, its not going to get infected. i've had mine for over 2 years now, with 0 problems.
i like to wear leather all over :D

Elysian893 said:

it's easy when you hardly get laid! :lol:

Grimes said:

Your such a fucking twat. Why don't you give it up already?