666!!

if this "666" posts thing doesnt stop, I am going to kill and eat all of your fucking (inevitably retarded) future children.

I was told in a thread a while ago, to post a new one saying I got 666 posts. Go find it if you don't beleive me, so, I did. Little did I know that me posting on harmless little thread, would effect everyone.

i was once told to rape someone, and i did.

point is: dont always do what people tell you, especially if it involves rape.

-|Testament|- said:
why would i deform my body with metal nails that would cause me to work as a lightning rod on a rainy day? sum guy died because of that you know. and besides im not considering the fact that if it gets infected you wont have a penis in the rest of your life :tickled:

It's called art!!! body art is something so beautiful and abstract ... especially piercings are something so easy to remove if u get fed up ... none of it hurts and it's a personal choice ... why not eb different and expressive instead of normal, sane and lifeless ... live whatever there is to taste and u might actually go for seconds.

you laugh at me cuz i'm different ... i laugh at you cuz u're all the same ...

besides ... i got 5 tattoos n 5 piercings (excluding ears) ... n i fuckin love em...:loco:

Final_Product said:
i was once told to rape someone, and i did.

point is: dont always do what people tell you, especially if it involves rape.

did you really rape someone?? what you use?? GHB, rhyopnal?? let me guess you used the ol' knock'em in the head with rock technique, gets'em everytime