666th Post = $6.66 Sale

I've been spinning it quite a bit lately - I think I actually bought it from Arse last year. Solid depressive black metal. (thanks for the nudge swizzles)

Yes...I believe you did, as well. It's really a nice piece of work. If I am in the proper mood (nekkid in a dank basement and covered in butter), it definitely helps set the tone for the evening.

Yes...I believe you did, as well. It's really a nice piece of work. If I am in the proper mood (nekkid in a dank basement and covered in butter), it definitely helps set the tone for the evening.

Just like Nae'blis, they play a brand of depressive black metal that is definitely a "mood" listen, so I absolutely agree there. It's not a release I can throw on at any time and "rock out" to, but when the mood is right, it's one I've just added to list of cd's I'll reach for.

I'd actually like to have that Deathspell Omega album but I'm too lazy to order it. Ars, save it for me and I'll pick it up next time up there.

... this "no more mortgage" thing is finally making you be a bit more impulsive

:lol: yeah. The money is burning a hole in my pocket but I have to remember it's all pretty much spoken for in the form of a dp on a new house, paying off a school loan, my truck, etc. Amazingly, I'm making more money from interest than what the interest on my two loans is costing me, otherwise I'd just write a couple checks.
I wish I could just decide to never buy another house again, then I would go out right now and order a new 911 :lol:

warning: do not take financial advice from dorian gray

I've been spinning it quite a bit lately - I think I actually bought it from Arse last year. Solid depressive black metal. (thanks for the nudge swizzles)

Somewhere you mentioned the end of the album, and all I can say is Apollonia's December, 7th 1647 is a fucking amazing song!

I absolutely love this album, and I've probably spun it waay too many times.

i see someone took the beatrik album i was eyeing

Beatrik - The Requiem of December
Chemikiller – Evilspeak
Dark Forest - Aurora Borealis
Deathspell Omega - Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum
Deathspell Omega - Kenose (digipak)
Mandatory - Where They Bleed
Nortt – Ligfærd

Sorry dude.:loco:

Sent a message regarding the following...

Avzhia - The Key of Throne
Bergthron - Jagdheim
Black Jade - ...Of Forest and Fire
DarkSpace - II
Yaolt Mictlan - Guerreros de la Tierra
Silencer - Death Pierce Me
Sombre Chemin - Doctrine
Speculum Mortis -1348

Somebody should pick up that Imperium Dekadenz album.

wake up this noon and what do i behold, bubble-wrapped on my porch?
IMG_0300.jpg

dso/moonblood split and chaosmoon "languor into echoes, beyond"! you da man!