69 Eyes

moskweli

New Metal Member
Sep 21, 2005
Anybody know anything about the band 69 Eyes from Finland. I heard them on that Viva La Bands compilation cd. They sound great but I dont know much about them.

yep. I think they might be quite big - I went to Estonia recently and they were on the music video channels there - they were mostly German and Russian channels though i think. The singer has a really deep voice right? I think they're 'The 69 eyes' tho'.

moskweli said:
Anybody know anything about the band 69 Eyes from Finland. I heard them on that Viva La Bands compilation cd. They sound great but I dont know much about them.
the 69 eyes the singer is named jyrki he belive he is a vampire so does the rest of the band the are on some count downs on mtv 2 :devil:

Hello, I am from Finland as you may notice. And so is The 69 eyes. And aren't we all ashamed, because there are so much better band's here (goth bands also, Silverine for instance) and this one has to be the one travelling around the world. In fact they are one of the baddest mainstream bands hidden under the makeups I know of. But if you really want to try The 69 Eyes try their record Framed in Blood (2003), it has some decent songs.