6hirt6 For 6ale

psyklonic

aboleo deus
Jun 30, 2004
England
crap title I know...

I have a number of XL sized shirts that are in pretty damn good condition - the only reason that I'm offloading them being the fact that being 5 stone lighter than when I bought them kind of means that they're FAR too big for me now.

None of them are holy, faded, shrunken or patchy so if it's a shirt-for-shirt trade you're after then make sure that yours aren't that way either.

I admit it's a bit of a long shot, but if it's shirt-for-shirt, I ideally need medium or large sized shirts, even though mine are XL.

I would also be willing to sell them though for £7 each, or if you buy more than one I'd lower the price the more you buy.

My shirts:
Akercocke - Choronzon
Anata - Under A Stone With No Inscription (http://www.earacheshop.com/store/media/AnataUASWNI_ssBack.jpg)
The Berzerker - Dissimulate (longsleeve)
Emperor - large logo (band logo in BIG white letters on front of shirt)
Insision - Revealed And Worshipped (album art on front, http://www.earacheshop.com/store/media/InsisionRAW_SSBack.jpg on back)
Mastodon - Remission (art on front and honey nectar thing on back)
Napalm Death - Order Of The Leech (album art on front + print on back)
Napalm Death - Scum
Red Harvest - Apocalyptic Hazard
Strapping Young Lad - red logo
Strapping Young Lad - Oh My Fucking God flare print

WANTED:
Insision - any other than Revealed & Worshipped
Krisiun - any other than Works Of Carnage
Hate (Pol) - any
Morbid Angel - Altars Of Madness or plain logo
Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse or Rider
Napalm Death - Scum, Order Of The Leech, Enemy Of The Music Business, or plain logo
Vader - any other than Revelations
Decapitated - Winds Of Creation
Red Harvest - any
Aborted - any
Immolation - any
Vile - any
Akercocke - any pre-Choronzon t-shirts, preferably blasphemous

If you're wanting to buy anything off me, and insist on sending me cash in the mail (at your own risk) then include a little extra to cover the commission I'd be charged to convert it into pounds sterling - or better yet, convert it in your country and send it to me like that. Alternatively pay via PayPal.

EMAIL ME (not only will you get a quicker reply, I'm not on here as often as some as the site takes forever to load on my computer for some reason). Use my CD-Tracker email address to contact me.
Any fucker that uses it to sign me up for all kinds of shit will be anally penetrated with a large pitchfork.