70,000 Tons of Bodom

Why not cover this, just leave some of the vocal parts instrumental and turn the main riff to a catchy metal version. One of the finest party melodies ever in this song, and lots of possibilities with keyboards and replacing computer music elements with guitars. Use 2:09 - 2:38 for ultra fast solo section. Making these vocals so extreme you couldn't understand the lyrics would make it all the more interesting. It could rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
299.jpg

cygrq3yg.png

fojwt.png

gmrw7.png

wbe6ag.png

4okw5g.png

And some shots from COB's sets

http://www.metalinjection.net/gallery?g2_itemId=75832

ChildrenOfBodom11.jpg

ChildrenOfBodom22.jpg

ChildrenOfBodom20.jpg

ChildrenOfBodom17.jpg

LOVE this whole thread! So many awesome pictures. But damn... it's some serious expencive shit :S Especially for me as a norwegian/european......
It seems like there's this big ass family, who's on a vacation together. Everybody's hanging out like they've known each other for years. At least that's what it seems to me :) Want to go so bad, but I sure did rage like hell when I remembered that in fucking America you need to be 21 years old to drink alcohol... I'm not gonna post the words and phrases I have in me about that law right know, so I'll leave it at that x)
If I'm going to pay $2458 - $3277 for this whole thing (cabin on the boat, flight-ticket from Oslo to Miami - food and drinks, you catch my drift) then it better be fucking worth it! And I think I won't go unless COB is playing.
@Lowberg and Mystique: so glad you had such a kickass trip! I really envy you :)