70 000 tons of metal cruise

That's awesome man, one of these years I"m going to break down and go to 70 000 tons of metal. It would be so bad ass.

Round three of 70k in January 2013 has finally released some news, copy from the website:

The wait is finally over, and it's time to welcome the first 10 Artists for round 3 of the original: The World's Biggest Floating Heavy Metal Festival: 70000TONS OF METAL!

Headbangers from around the world, please welcome:

ANACRUSIS
DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER
DORO
HELSTAR
IMMOLATION
IN FLAMES
LACUNA COIL
NILE
SABATON
SUBWAY TO SALLY

That's 10 out of 40 and counting... Sailors, please make your wishlists!

Pre-booking Promocodes for our Veterans will be sent out within the next days.

So the sister cruise of 70k is Barge to Hell, coming up in about 15 days, still 10 more bands out of the promised 40 to announce...

Just in case anyone needs to be pushed into going with me, here are the 30 bands that are announced:

barge_nov_18.jpg

Even though Hypocrisy cancelled Barge To Hell was amazing!
Had the time of my life! (Well, Bochum was just different, can't really compare it), it felt even better than the first two 70k trips I've made.

Going on my fourth UMC cruise in 37 days (as of the countdown to departure on their website), I must be nuts. 4 trips to Miami for cruises in 24 months...
Add to that 2 other US trips + plenty of Swedish and European trips and festivals, I must be a daft one. But, I am having fun!

The upcoming 70k 2013 I don't have that many bands I care for though, yet, still at least 11 more bands (and likely 2 extra) to be annoucned, lets hope for something I'll enjoy a lot.

Going on my fourth UMC cruise in 37 days (as of the countdown to departure on their website), I must be nuts. 4 trips to Miami for cruises in 24 months...
Add to that 2 other US trips + plenty of Swedish and European trips and festivals, I must be a daft one. But, I am having fun!

Hm, that makes me think a little bit. Maybe a person like me must be a daft one, not even feeling the need to go there for those cruises and not being able to manage so many trips. :confused:

Veterans can start booking for the next cruise on Monday, need to find two more cabin mates that can pay up front, then book one of the cheapest cabins, then the long wait starts.

304 days to go...

About 74 more days until the next crusie.

Just hours ago Cripper were announced and a few days ago The Haunted.

Looking into booking my tickets today.

Also will see Amon in Tampa two days before and Ft Lauderdale the day before the crusie.

Metal vacation \m/