70,000 Tons of Metal

Sigdis

Red as blood
Feb 19, 2012
WA, USA
Who's going?!

I am going with the amazing Nikky and I know at least one Turisas fan couple that is going for sure. We're wanting to do an initial meet-up with our fellow fans after boarding to meet everyone face to face, have some drinks and do a little pre-party!

Drop me a line on this thread or to Pamela@Turisasfans.com if you're going and we'll keep you in the loop and add you to the list! (I might even buy you a beer! :kickass: )

:headbang:

I so wish the thing wouldn't cost so damn much!. Then I'd definitely be there. :p The cruise alone, two expensive plane tickets to the states as well... By the time I know if I'd have enough money for that, the thing is sold out for sure.

I so wish the thing wouldn't cost so damn much!. Then I'd definitely be there. :p The cruise alone, two expensive plane tickets to the states as well... By the time I know if I'd have enough money for that, the thing is sold out for sure.

We'll be taking lots of pictures and video I'll post - wish you could come too :(

I'm going :headbang::kickass::Smug:

That's quite funny to be honest. After the 70'000 Tons of Metal 2012, I saw some images (films and pics) done by Axel Ritt of Grave Digger and that gave me the desire to go. In a first time I said that I'll go only if Turisas are there in 2013, then I decided to go even if they're not and when I saw that they will be there, I had tears in my eyes, I was so happy :cool: Couldn't say why exactly, but when I saw who took part in 2011 and 2012, among the Finnish bands, I thought that Turisas will be in 2013 and they will - can't wait! I'll finally see them live and who know, maybe speak with them while the cruise :loco:

I'm going :headbang::kickass::Smug:

That's quite funny to be honest. After the 70'000 Tons of Metal 2012, I saw some images (films and pics) done by Axel Ritt of Grave Digger and that gave me the desire to go. In a first time I said that I'll go only if Turisas are there in 2013, then I decided to go even if they're not and when I saw that they will be there, I had tears in my eyes, I was so happy :cool: Couldn't say why exactly, but when I saw who took part in 2011 and 2012, among the Finnish bands, I thought that Turisas will be in 2013 and they will - can't wait! I'll finally see them live and who know, maybe speak with them while the cruise :loco:

Excellent! If you want I'll DM you when it gets close and we can coordinate to meet up! We'll be getting in on Saturday and plan on lots of drinking and meeting new fans! :kickass::danceboy::headbang:

Excellent! If you want I'll DM you when it gets close and we can coordinate to meet up! We'll be getting in on Saturday and plan on lots of drinking and meeting new fans! :kickass::danceboy::headbang:

If you are also a member of the 70K tons of metal forum, I'm also on it with the nickname 'taketheday' (not only because it's a Turisas song, but also because I'm taking every day as it's coming :saint: ).

I'm arriving at Miami on the Friday and will stay at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami. But unfortunately, cause of my disability and also because I'm planning something else on the Sunday, I wont to attend to the beach party :rolleyes: But that will be a please to meet new fans as well :headbang:

If you are also a member of the 70K tons of metal forum, I'm also on it with the nickname 'taketheday' (not only because it's a Turisas song, but also because I'm taking every day as it's coming :saint: ).

I'm arriving at Miami on the Friday and will stay at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami. But unfortunately, cause of my disability and also because I'm planning something else on the Sunday, I wont to attend to the beach party :rolleyes: But that will be a please to meet new fans as well :headbang:

I am on the 70k forums also as Pamela (original, I know :D ) I'll put you on my list and we'll at least plan to get together onboard for a drink or two (or three or four :kickass:) and will certainly see you at the Turisas concerts ;) my friend and I will be trying to paint the entire crowd with warpaint before the show. :headbang:

I am on the 70k forums also as Pamela (original, I know :D ) I'll put you on my list and we'll at least plan to get together onboard for a drink or two (or three or four :kickass:) and will certainly see you at the Turisas concerts ;) my friend and I will be trying to paint the entire crowd with warpaint before the show. :headbang:

Sure, I will be at the both Turisas gigs :headbang: But cause of my disability and my very short height, I don't think I'll be in the crowd, that might be rather 'dangerous' if someone push me - I can't stand up if I'm on the floor - and if I want to see the show, it's better for me to be on a high point, as a balcony :Smug: But no problem to be painted, for sure :headbang: I'm a Turisas fan afterall :headbang:

Sure, I will be at the both Turisas gigs :headbang: But cause of my disability and my very short height, I don't think I'll be in the crowd, that might be rather 'dangerous' if someone push me - I can't stand up if I'm on the floor - and if I want to see the show, it's better for me to be on a high point, as a balcony :Smug: But no problem to be painted, for sure :headbang: I'm a Turisas fan afterall :headbang:

Excellent! I love seeing other fans painted and enthusiastic- makes for more fun at the shows :D

Sadly here not pay extra hours hehe, and im planning WOA :( so ..no turisas because of WOA, i hope they been on the festival next year