70 Days and counting!!!!!!!!

SafeHomey

Feb 21, 2003
Visit site
Let the countdown begin,CHITOWN! It seems we have a rep with the band as their favorite place to play,so let's not let them down!!

I aint here to start shit, but Scott claims his fave 2 places to play are Birch Hill , NJ and Puerto Rico according to his AlphaMail column. I was at the Birch Hill show and he said it there too.....I dont know about the whole Chi-Town rep your claiming.....But this year's show is fuckin amazing...HAVE A BLAST CHICAGO!

SafeHomey said:
Let the countdown begin,CHITOWN! It seems we have a rep with the band as their favorite place to play,so let's not let them down!!
70???

If they're playing on December 5th doesn't that make it more like 24(speaking of which I still need the girls to post some pictures of the hottie daughter) what's happening in mid January?

Devin_Damien said:
I aint here to start shit, but Scott claims his fave 2 places to play are Birch Hill , NJ and Puerto Rico according to his AlphaMail column. I was at the Birch Hill show and he said it there too.....I dont know about the whole Chi-Town rep your claiming.....But this year's show is fuckin amazing...HAVE A BLAST CHICAGO!
Charlie has said Chicago is the best in his Blast Beats. And I think Bush has said it a time or two in interviews. I believe it has also shown up various Alpha Mails, too.