5 more days

dargormudshark

Sep 25, 2003
houston,Tx
www.dreamspaceonline.com
This is my last Sunday Night, well Monday morning, dreading the rest of the week in the public school system. Ome more week, in a sense I only have 4 days left because thursday and friday are half days, but even going for 15 minutes is bad enough.

Let the countdown begin, although it started on my first day of pre-k.

yeah...and i have 5 years minus 1 year...and thats where im at right now!

if i couldnt come on the boards at school id go crazy being stuck there.

see now, i actually need to try and get above an C (82) in everything...thats what i need to do so i can go to Prog Power. of course i will, and it's totally worth it...but still.

good luck to ye!!!

no music school, no college, no higher education?!?!?!? What are your plans for after H.S.?

Congratulations to you! I wish you much success with you becoming a "productive member of society". :cool:

dargormudshark said:
I'm gonna be a metal god, we don't need higher education because we are higher education

Congrats !!!!!

I have very little doubt that you couldn't be successful in the music industry. You ave the skills and seem to have the ambition and work ethic. However, the pay is bad, the hours are terrible and the benefits are both positive and negative, but suck as far as insurance and shit like that you will want when you start a family or get sick. I would keep a good back-up plan available if I were you.
Brain surgeon and rocket scientist take a little too many years in college so that is ruled out, but both the medical and technical fields are good fields. Being a musician means you have skilled hands. A mechanic/electrician/welder/industrial technician etc.) or nurse (male RNs can make a killing) might be something to think about. However, it usually takes three to four years to become an RN now and two years to become an electrician, welder or mechanic and three to become an industrial technician.
I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I thought I might give you some suggestions.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Congrats !!!!!

I have very little doubt that you couldn't be successful in the music industry. You ave the skills and seem to have the ambition and work ethic. However, the pay is bad, the hours are terrible and the benefits are both positive and negative, but suck as far as insurance and shit like that you will want when you start a family or get sick. I would keep a good back-up plan available if I were you.
Brain surgeon and rocket scientist take a little too many years in college so that is ruled out, but both the medical and technical fields are good fields. Being a musician means you have skilled hands. A mechanic/electrician/welder/industrial technician etc.) or nurse (male RNs can make a killing) might be something to think about. However, it usually takes three to four years to become an RN now and two years to become an electrician, welder or mechanic and three to become an industrial technician.
I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I thought I might give you some suggestions.

Bryant

im studying to become an archeologist...which i want to do whether i am or am not succesful in the music industry.

yeah, so i'm out now....feels good. Gave the school a nice one finger salute on my way out. I gotta go back though 2 times next month to take an exam or 2.:erk:

My back-up is teaching guitar during the day and while I build up clientel I will get a job stocking shelves at a grocery store.

Wow! Congrats on finishing HS. It feels like a million years ago that I finished and really it hasn't even been 5 years. So much will change in the years to come. Did you graduate early, I am guessing? Good luck!!